My every day vape: no issues

gman211991

flavour chaser
LV

Awards
Been vaping on this baby for days no issues not sure where the cons for splutter and leaking comes in maybe thats just me. Using mini nautilus coils on my ever so dainty hana mini

Boom.jpg

Boom1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My every day vape is my Reo with the Atomic. Sweet custard and buttorscotch juice the whole day. Every hour or so I'll take a few toots with the sigelei with some Coffee and Kalua juice just to wipe the palate a little. Haven't had vapor's fatigue in ages.
At home I vape some of my other diy juices and some of the premium juices I bought, but I vape my sweet custard and butterscotch juice the most.

Currently have a tank of bobbas bounty in there awesome flavour coming through with awesome throat hits.

my adv is vm4. i have a little reo bottle with either a cinnamon or coffee option just as a pallet cleanser so i keep getting the maximum flavour experience out of my vm4

nah not the same at all. hht is a much stronger tobacco blend. in the vm4 its a much sweeter vape. you can barely taste the tobacco just get a hint here n there

Must be my tongue lol had a bottle not too long ago. Was definitely sweeter with similar caramel undertones that must've tricked me.

Must be my tongue lol had a bottle not too long ago. Was definitely sweeter with similar caramel undertones that must've tricked me.

then again. i have learned that jooses taste different to everyone.so u could be spot on in your assessment

Back