Need to replace 510

Chronix

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All, does anyone know of a place in SA that sells the modmaker 510 tightening/loosening jig or if I could possibly borrow someones? I will pay for shipping both ways of course.

My 510 connection on my lizard Komodo is leaking and needs a good cleaning, but the 510 is on super tight I will most likely break it if I tried to loosen it. The connection actually looks a bit skew it is on so tight so think I might need to replace it. I have a spare though

Any help would be awesome.

Last edited:
Hi All, does anyone know of a place in SA that sells the modmaker 510 tightening/loosening jig or if I could possibly borrow someones? I will pay for shipping both ways of course.

My 510 connection on my lizard Komodo is leaking and needs a good cleaning, but the 510 is on super tight I will most likely break it if I tried to loosen it. The connection actually looks a bit skew it is on so tight so think I might need to replace it. I have a spare though

Any help would be awesome.
Upload a pic.

Old atty screwed from the top and a thin wall spanner from the bottom. If the spanner don't work get a box spanner and cut it off.
What would you recommend @blujeenz

I'm too scared I break something so I decided to just send it back to Lizard for a service and replacement of the 510.

Back