New to vaping - please help recommend a starter kit

mojo

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys I'm new to this and would first like to thank the guys that reply. Could you help maybe recommending a good ecig to start with?iv been hearing alot about a kanga tec sub box mini. But have no idea were to find it . Please help thanks

Yeah... i think the point of this whole exercise is that @mojo wants a decent starter kit though... not to worry too much about drippers and such. I could be wrong
Always nice to be future proof but it all comes down to preference. Size, battery life, quality. Both are good devices for size I would say the TC60 looks stealthy and gets the job done.

I think experienced vapers tend to overcomplicate things for new vapers.. most noobs want something that works well and easily straight out the box(I know I did) mixing and matching tanks and mods, building interesting coils etc is something you grow into :)

@mojo I have both a Subox Mini and an eVic VTC. I like the eVic VTC ALOT. But, having said that, the Subox does feel better in ones hand as it has round edges. The Subox has an awesome tank right out of the box. Really, you can't go wrong with a Subox! If you decide later on to upgrade to a different MOD, you can always keep the Subox Tank and use it on your next MOD.

Back