New Version Of Our Forum

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
This new version of our forum has some serious changes.

Give me an hour or 2 to make it look as close I can to the old version.

Please don't change the font though, it looks awesome. :rock:

edit: Helvetica, if I'm not mistaken

I think it looks great, maybe just make the font size a bit smaller. Looks goood!

Looking great @Gizmo I like the new one better

edit- and I like the buttons on the side to go down is an improvement I am going to be using a lot

i also like the fact that the tabs at the top are now visible even when you're at the bottom of a page

you dont have to click the arrow to get to the top of the page to navigate elsewhere

Hot damn, the whole site just got a lot better looking 2 seconds ago. :rock:

Looks nice! However, the footer shows 'custom link' instead of the retailers names

This will all be fixed.. Just analyzing the changes.

@Gizmo, i have a small, silly issue. At the home screen, when i click for it to load, everything comes up and i am able to scroll up and down, but a few seconds later the page moves up as if an image or banner at the top of the page just loaded, and i end up clicking the wrong link. I am using an ipad and safari browser, if that makes a difference.

Thank you @Gizmo for doing so much for us bunch of weirdo forumites. It does look good, and is practical:clap:

Any issues please let me know. As for the ipad issue, I will investigate.

clicking on a notification, when the page loads I must scroll up one click to see the post, it gets cut off by the blue toolbar. (Chrome on PC)

also, my profile button on the toolbar at the top right shows my pic and Bumbl... (not a big pain, just sayin')

clicking on a notification, when the page loads I must scroll up one click to see the post, it gets cut off by the blue toolbar. (Chrome on PC)

also, my profile button on the toolbar at the top right shows my pic and Bumbl... (not a big pain, just sayin')

I alsow have crome on my laptop and does the same with the post.

But

I think the Profile button thingie is suppose to look like that mine just shows pic and annem... It looks right like that to me

And

I just realized at my Info on the right of my post it doesnt show my location anymore and a couple of other things are missing,

Screenshot_2014-07-24-10-47-43.png

Anyone else getting this on mobile?

I like it so far, thank you.

Location now missing, as someone mentioned.

The "New Posts" list is now very big fonts, which makes for a lot of scrolling.

Whilst I am at it - trophy points are not adding any real value imo and only takes up space. Maybe that can be removed.

Back