Chukin'Vape

Flavour Ninja
LV

Awards
2010 called,they want their post design back :p

but in all seriousness,nope,just nope
nope.JPG

2010 called,they want their post design back :p

That juice hole just looks way to small - and I cant figure out if there is another hole on the other side or not. High VG will choke it me thinks.

But in all honesty this is something completely different - it uses mesh, so you cant really compare this with the Goblin Mini, Billow V2 or the Syphilis... Oooops I meant the Zephyrus.

Have you tried it, if not how can you nope it from nopeville?

but in all seriousness,nope,just nope
View attachment 33918

Its an outdated design, genesis style RDA's were common in the world pre mech mod...replaced by the kayfun 3.1 style tanks.
Firstly,terrible build deck/posts,restricted airflow.
personally,i don't see why you would regress technologically unless you are a die hard fan of genesis style.

Its an outdated design, genesis style RDA's were common in the world pre mech mod...replaced by the kayfun 3.1 style tanks.
Firstly,terrible build deck/posts,restricted airflow.
personally,i don't see why you would regress technologically unless you are a die hard fan of genesis style.

I've never vaped / Built on a Genesis style tank - so that's why i'm asking. I'm glad you are giving it an easy Nope - What does the mesh do to the flavour out of interest?

That is the next generation Genesis design, which you need not tilt to wick properly apparently. I used a Genesis many ages (in vape terms) ago. SS mesh imo gives a very good flavour vape, but it is certainly not for cloud chasers. Coiling and wicking is not for the faint at heart - only for the true hobbyist. There is still a core of Genesis fans to this day.

Last edited:
I dont have one but friends of mine have. Its pretty decent man. Its no Billow 2 but it looks cool and the flavour is excellent. It will perform pretty well.

I got a genesis styled RDA for free when I bought my Dimitri 2nd hand. When one of my colleagues pissed me off enough, I gave it to him :D It sucked, to be honest.

I agree with @Andre. I have a customer or 2 that love the kraken. When coiled correctly, the vape quality is astounding. Best Flavour by far. But the coiling is a ***** to say the least and thus, I don't use it and not many do.

Also with the Monster V2 you have to fill it from the bottom screw - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???. But I guess everyone gets what i'm looking for now - a wicked full metal RTA, that looks the titties.

@BumbleBee @Andre @Vapington - thanks for the recommendations, are there any other RTA's that gives you a RDA metal / steel look that you can think of??

Thanks for the advice so far... it feels like I can vape on your mods/tanks without even swopping drip tips, there is so much trust in that.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also with the Monster V2 you have to fill it from the bottom screw - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???. But I guess everyone gets what i'm looking for now - a wicked full metal RTA, that looks the titties.

@BumbleBee @Andre @Vapington - thanks for the recommendations, are there any other RTA's that gives you a RDA metal / steel look that you can think of??

Thanks for the advice so far... it feels like I can vape on your mods/tanks without even swopping drip tips, there is so much trust in that.
erm.... maybe pick up some of these while you're there ;)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10012497/2372105-silicone-disposable-drip-tip-cap-cover-tester

There is also the Aqua V2 - which comes with a full metal sleeve if I remember correctly.

This one?;)

NBhlVT6.jpg

Back