Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Nicoticket - I have seen @iPWN recommend them highly and @fred1sa receiving some juices from them. Have also recently ordered from them. Their service is top notch. They ship customs friendly - parcel and the bottles (see @fred1sa picture below). Their shipping fee is very reasonable (around $12.00) and the prices on their juices are great. So, how are their juices? What about some reviews from the Nicoticket vapers out there? Share your impressions with us please.
1VDHs05.jpg

They didn't get so many first places on ecf for nothing is all I can say.
Gave @Zegee the h1n1, not a tobacco lover but betelgeuse and gravity are both excellent. I know @iPWN wasn't a fan of gravity but I think this may just be my favorite flavor!
Haven't really given the betelgeuse a proper go yet, just dropped a few drops on a used wick but was excellent.

im not a fruity guy but beetlegeuse is excellent. h1n1 is a good net tobacco which has a cinamon thing going on. grandmas cinnamon danish is a very good cinamon bun bakery vape. creme brule and custards last stand is also very good. zodiac enjoyed snicker doodle cookie aswell

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

They didn't get so many first places on ecf for nothing is all I can say.
Gave @Zegee the h1n1, not a tobacco lover but betelgeuse and gravity are both excellent. I know @iPWN wasn't a fan of gravity but I think this may just be my favorite flavor!
Haven't really given the betelgeuse a proper go yet, just dropped a few drops on a used wick but was excellent.
Thanks. So Gravity is the middle bottle and Betelgeuse the right hand side one, both fruit flavours? And the remaining bottle is H1N1, a tobacco, which @Zegee will report on!

im not a fruity guy but beetlegeuse is excellent. h1n1 is a good net tobacco which has a cinamon thing going on. grandmas cinnamon danish is a very good cinamon bun bakery vape. creme brule and custards last stand is also very good. zodiac enjoyed snicker doodle cookie aswell
Thank you. And @Zodiac is never far away when good juices are around. Time he shares his impressions with us:).

Thanks. So Gravity is the middle bottle and Betelgeuse the right hand side one, both fruit flavours? And the remaining bottle is H1N1, a tobacco, which @Zegee will report on!
Yep, gravity in the middle and betelgeuse on the right.
Had very fast delivery as well from ordered, next day shipped and then 8 days to my door. Not sure if I just got lucky.

H1N1 is amazing I couldn't stop dripping that stuff @Zegee had to hide the bottle :D

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Yep, gravity in the middle and betelgeuse on the right.
Had very fast delivery as well from ordered, next day shipped and then 8 days to my door. Not sure if I just got lucky.
No that was my experience as well - very fast. Will report later on the juices I got. Like that they declare:

Our base liquids (PG/VG/Nicotine) are 100% sourced in the United States of America. That means QUALITY CONTROL. Our nicotine tests OVER 99.7% pure. Our flavoring is Diacetyl Free, USP Grade, FEMA and GRAS approved. The end result of top quality ingredients is a liquid you can vape with confidence.

Custard's Last Stand (18 mg, 50/50)

Vaped this on a Reo Grand with RM2 at around 0.9 ohms, which translates to about 18 W.

What I like about the Nicoticket site is that they give you user reviews, but also information very useful to vapers:
AFVXGxJ.jpg

I vaped it right out of the mailbox. Loved it, tasted both custard and vanilla. Initially thought it was a bit sweet, but the more I vaped it the more I wanted and the "too sweet" became "just right". Nothing chemical about this one, just very natural flavours. This was my very first custard flavour, so cannot compare to other custard juices, but if the reviews are anything to go by it is one of the top ones, if not the top one.

On my enquiry to them about customs friendly packaging, I very promptly got an affirmative and very friendly reply. And on shipping got a personal note again in my account section. Highly recommended.

Excellent information in this review! Only negative is that I want to vape it now (a bigger now than Rob Fisher's "want-it-now")

Thanks for the feedback @Matthee
Most interesting
What other juices did you order from them?

Thanks for the feedback @Matthee
Most interesting
What other juices did you order from them?
Also got the Creme Brulee, which is steeping at the moment. And the Frenilla, unfortunately a short run and not available at the moment, but should come up again in future. Frenilla, a natural vanilla bean steep, is absolutely amazing. A full bodied , very natural French vanilla explosion. Beautifully balanced and not sweet at all. Perfect for my taste. I rate it on par with Bowden's Mate.

Wow, thanks for the feedback @Matthee

So many amazing juices. Just wish there were more of them easily available here in SA!

Based on the comments in this thread I have just placed an order for some Nicoticket liquids - including Frenilla (as recommended by @Matthee) and some fruity and tobacco liquids

Now the wait begins...

bam.... after this ongoing rave I could not resist! Found a UK vendor for it (not cheap tho, but wth :rolleyes:)

Checkout - Spiritus Vapes 2014-06-05 22-15-09.png

15 ml each, that is why i got a few more bottles ;)

Based on the comments in this thread I have just placed an order for some Nicoticket liquids - including Frenilla (as recommended by @Matthee) and some fruity and tobacco liquids

Now the wait begins...
where did you order from? Frenilla is out of stock at Nicoticket, isnt it?

where did you order from? Frenilla is out of stock at Nicoticket, isnt it?
That post from @devdev was on 5 May 2014 - then Frenilla was still in stock. Will be back in July. Looking forward to your feedback on their juices.

That post from @devdev was on 5 May 2014 - then Frenilla was still in stock. Will be back in July. Looking forward to your feedback on their juices.
yeah... I love Vanilla, so I have high expectations from this. Unfortunately it will only be shipped next Monday, earliest, as the vendor is on a short holiday break. Well, still got enough other juices to get me thru.

Generally, the hype on ECF and the feedback here got me to hunt this down and order. I like HQ juices. Will also soon get Witchers Brew from Spain....so, a lot of different things going here :)

They are running a special until tomorrow.

On June 11th, 2014 - we will be celebrating ONE YEAR in BUSINESS!

Katy and I wanted to reach out and thank all of you that have made this opportunity possible for us. One year ago, Nicoticket was formed with 1 gallon of PG, 1 gallon of VG, 1 liter of 48mg nicotine (because I couldn't afford 100mg), and a dozen bottles of flavoring. One year later, we have processed over 18,000 ORDERS! It's hard to believe - it seems like every day we look at each other and say "would you have guessed 3 months ago that..." Every day you honor us, and the wider vaping community, by reaching out to smokers and showing them a viable alternative to cancer sticks. Every day you share your stories of success the serve as fuel for our mission. Every day for the last 365 days, I have woken up excited to serve this community of people we love and respect. THANK YOU - ONE AND ALL!~

Ready for a sale?!?

BUY TWO BOTTLES - GET ONE FREE!!

ENDS WEDNESDAY NIGHT! 48 HOURS ONLY!!

@ShaneW, order while they on special if you haven't already?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks to @Gazzacpt I got to taste some of them.....of the lot (too many to remember) I really liked Frenilla and Radioactive.

Back