Noisy Cricket II Parallel/Series plate broken

Nadim_Paruk

All about the flavor
LV

Awards
Hi ECIGSSA family..

So I recently discovered that my Noisy Cricket II would not fire at all while in Series mode.

I noticed that when utilizing the base plate in Series mode would only work when I apply a certain amount of pressure on the base and the second I let go it’ll stop working.

It works perfectly fine in Parallel mode, but we all know that Series is MUCH better..

Fast forward a few days later and I’ve broken one of the contacts on the Series side of the base plate :-@

B171992C-0009-4472-95DF-559428CF4FC4.jpeg

Does anyone know where I can get another one of these plates to replace the broken one??

Thanks in advance
Nadim

Hi ECIGSSA family..

So I recently discovered that my Noisy Cricket II would not fire at all while in Series mode.

I noticed that when utilizing the base plate in Series mode would only work when I apply a certain amount of pressure on the base and the second I let go it’ll stop working.

It works perfectly fine in Parallel mode, but we all know that Series is MUCH better..

Fast forward a few days later and I’ve broken one of the contacts on the Series side of the base plate :-@

View attachment 131274

Does anyone know where I can get another one of these plates to replace the broken one??

Thanks in advance
Nadim
Have you tried soldering it back into place?

I know someone who wants a noisy and doesn't need the board. Or he wants to sell his board.

Do you still have this noisy?

Back