Oil Pulling: My New Solution to Vaper's Tongue and Bad Breath

I'm still looking for an oil that tastes likes good bear?

I've had my tonsils removed 2 years ago... what a NIGHTMARE!:(

I don't know what the hell the Doctor did:hit:, but ever since, I am having terrible gagging. I gag especially in the mornings, when I speak a lot, and TERRRRRIBLY when I brush my teeth. To such an extend that I am actually worried about my teeth! So I brush after work as well ('coz the gagging is less in the afternoon). The gagging has become an embarrassment for me especially when I speak in meetings and get a gag reflux. :sick: I find that the only thing that helps is when I drink coke - which results in weight gain:sweating:

I am sure as hell going to try this!!! Thanx for the advice!!

Uhhh...What is Vaper's Tongue?

I've had my tonsils removed 2 years ago... what a NIGHTMARE!:(

I don't know what the hell the Doctor did:hit:, but ever since, I am having terrible gagging. I gag especially in the mornings, when I speak a lot, and TERRRRRIBLY when I brush my teeth. To such an extend that I am actually worried about my teeth! So I brush after work as well ('coz the gagging is less in the afternoon). The gagging has become an embarrassment for me especially when I speak in meetings and get a gag reflux. :sick: I find that the only thing that helps is when I drink coke - which results in weight gain:sweating:

I am sure as hell going to try this!!! Thanx for the advice!!

Uhhh...What is Vaper's Tongue?

"gagging" is worse enough, you don't want to know what is vapour's tongue!

Well I am happy! I have learnt that I cannot use the Ni coils - I get this weird metalic taste from it. And was at first sure its the dreaded vapor's tongue, but then my brother visited with his various tanks and not one Ni coil. Tested all his tanks and I was in love again. So we swopped the Ni coil for the Ti one and now I can use the ego tank and my subtank mini. So what I believed was vapors tongue was a reaction to the Ni

I've started pulling oil with this (Cape Town based product) http://coco-baci.com/
It's the perfect amount and has various additional flavours and benefits. Not for brushing teeth though... although I guess you could try?

Back