Organic Cotton Shortage At Dischem

BhavZ

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

As you can tell by the title, there is a serious shortage of organic cotton from dischem and there are rumours that they may not be bringing them in again.

If I may ask, where are you guys sourcing your organic cotton from?

Hey guys,

As you can tell by the title, there is a serious shortage of organic cotton from dischem and there are rumours that they may not be bringing them in again.

If I may ask, where are you guys sourcing your organic cotton from?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I noticed the balls were not available at the two dischems I go to here in JHB. Only the pads were available.

from my wife's makeup draw - you can use any cotton, just boil it

Personally I prefer organic cotton and I have tried the boil process and to me it didn't work well, organic cotton was still way way better.

This wifes makeup draw uses the Dischem cotton :p

Sometimes they are in rolls and sometime they are in funky colour pad forms - have used all types, one time even took one that was in a carton with a string on - and it worked :D

i'm just using normal cotton balls right now. bugger the boiling.

don't think there's that much of a difference. even with organic i still had an initial bit of weird taste but it goes away quickly enough. will sit tomorrow and with a big glass of water, some of rob's gifted organic makeup pads and normal cotton balls and do a comparison and post it. just to make sure i'm not talking absolute nonsense :)

Sometimes they are in rolls and sometime they are in funky colour pad forms - have used all types, one time even took one that was in a carton with a string on - and it worked :D

Glad to know tampons can be used in a pinch.......just have to remember to cut off the string!!!:D:D:D????

LOL at this thread

you guys really crack me up

luckily for me we bought a pack of them cotton balls in Jan when the baby was born

one ball lasts a nice time

Man they are not cheap though, they are double the price of dischem but when in need price cant be an issue

Melinda has popped them a mail to see if we can buy bulk from them, or at least who their supplier is - see if we can make a plan

Melinda has popped them a mail to see if we can buy bulk from them, or at least who their supplier is - see if we can make a plan
Thanks man,

That would help a great deal!

That would be nice. I'd also like some organic goodness.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Vape socks guys. It's the way of the duck

i found plenty large bags or organic at dischem in woodmead ..

Back