Origin Mech And Aqua Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegee

Samurai Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys selling the following as I no longer use it .
origin mech
aqua rba
clear tank for aqua

clear tank shows signs of use but otherwise items are in excellent condition. you can ask anyone that's purchased from me I look after my gear.

also not this can be run as hybrid - connect tank directly onto battery ;)

asking R800 for the lot.
shipping : ct buyers can collect
everyone else shipping at your expense
pm if u have any questions uploadfromtaptalk1392532435590.jpg

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

They're clones right?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hey bro I sent you a message. Please tell me this is still available?

What's that aqua tank like compared to kayfun

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What's that aqua tank like compared to kayfun

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
That is the one you said is a beast at the vape meet. My second tank. It's a dual coil. I personally say it a dripper with a bit of a tank. The one I put the pluid in.

Its a dual coil setup I don't own a kayfun to compare it to but @Matthee has played with both.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

That is the one you said is a beast at the vape meet. My second tank. It's a dual coil. I personally say it a dripper with a bit of a tank. The one I put the pluid in.

A very small tank and it drinks juice.

I use it on the Smok Magneto. It is an awesome atomizer. With dual micro coils at 0.6 something ohms it is absolutely awesome. Juices nothing else can do justice to taste like heaven in the Aqua. Like 5 Prawns Absolute Pin, which I could not vape in a Kayfun/Russian and barely in a Reo, taste out of this world in the Aqua. It transforms VM's Banana Cream to new heights. Not for fruit juices, which seems to me cannot take high heat in any device. Have not tried tobacco juices in the Aqua. Found it relatively easy to build the dual coils and wicking with silica is a doddle, but a bit fiddly with filling and do tend to gurgle a bit, but not to the detriment of taste and does not leak into one's mouth or otherwise. Have ordered another. With the correct filling technique one can get 2.5 ml in there. One of the best kept secrets out there imo. I do not have the clear tank, but one can immediately feel when it is empty. Wicks like a dream.
Edit: I got the Fasttech clone - http://www.fasttech.com/product/1594300

I use it on the Smok Magneto. It is an awesome atomizer. With dual micro coils at 0.6 something ohms it is absolutely awesome. Juices nothing else can do justice to taste like heaven in the Aqua. Like 5 Prawns Absolute Pin, which I could not vape in a Kayfun/Russian and barely in a Reo, taste out of this world in the Aqua. It transforms VM's Banana Cream to new heights. Not for fruit juices, which seems to me cannot take high heat in any device. Have not tried tobacco juices in the Aqua. Found it relatively easy to build the dual coils and wicking with silica is a doddle, but a bit fiddly with filling and do tend to gurgle a bit, but not to the detriment of taste and does not leak into one's mouth or otherwise. Have ordered another. With the correct filling technique one can get 2.5 ml in there. One of the best kept secrets out there imo. I do not have the clear tank, but one can immediately feel when it is empty. Wicks like a dream.
Edit: I got the Fasttech clone - http://www.fasttech.com/product/1594300
Now after that I am definitely game. I must just hook up some Kanthal and a charger somewhere. Tune me if your still keen to part with her.

@Chop007 sorry didn't get message bro will let you know later got @Gazzacpt coming to visit and he had first dibs on it will let u know though

again my apologies for not coming back to you

@Chop007 sorry didn't get message bro will let you know later got @Gazzacpt coming to visit and he had first dibs on it will let u know though

again my apologies for not coming back to you

Cool no worries I am easy. I just can't wait to start building and making custom stuff, I am of the firm belief in customizing ones stuff to increase the mellow vibe. Also amped to do some of the things I been reading up on. But all is chilled, I will keep my ears and eyes open.

@Chop007 if this doesn't work out, I will have an original Aqua and clone origin for sale in a few weeks. Just waiting for the origin from slowtech to arrive. I will keep yall updated.

Awesome thanks bro, that will be PERFECT to get me running. I will tune you via PM, maybe tomorrow if you have a gap I can come around? Epic, thanks @Gazzacpt, @Zegee, you guys rock.

@Chop007 if this doesn't work out, I will have an original Aqua and clone origin for sale in a few weeks. Just waiting for the origin from slowtech to arrive. I will keep yall updated.
Oh yes, sorry, thanks @TylerD I will definitely take you up on that offer when you ready. Super stoked, thanks all for the help, best folks here ever.

Wooohooo, thank you Zegee and Gazza, super awesome oaks, I must say. This Aqua tank is incredible. Just practicing some coils on a small BDCC unit that I stripped, once I wax that I shall wax a few coils for the big boy. Thanks for the share man, absolutely legendary.

glad you happy bro

really awesome seeing you again.

moderator please close this add as devices are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back