Panasonic CGR1860HM help?

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
Hey everyone, does anyone perhaps know the correct specs of these batteries? What I have found so far is that they are 1600mAH/1650mAH but still cant find anything regarding discharge rate.

10701965_10153584706247699_7630528394683217312_n.jpg

I hear you buddy and totally agree but I have these laying around and was wondering what kind of discharge rate they had, might be useful and its 'free' ;-)

I hear you buddy and totally agree but I have these laying around and was wondering what kind of discharge rate they had, might be useful and its 'free' ;-)

I tried various sites
Okay after some more searching I came across this - http://www.206xs.com/topics/battery/iontd2e.pdf

From what I can make out its 1630mAH, 20C cells....

Can these batteries be used in a regulated device without blowing a hole in my leg?:smirk:

I tried all the sites I know regarding battery specs and none show the GR1860HM at all - you can't use the data of the pdf you quoted, not the same chemistry or battery - rather be safe and test the battery with different resistances until you feel it warms up (not getting hot) and stick to that resistance as minimum.

@johan thank you for the advice, so in other words a regulated mod would run these batteries fine but if Im using them in a mech mod I should test with resistances as you have suggested?

These batteries came out of a battery pack if Im not mistaken, so would I be correct in assuming they are protected?

@johan thank you for the advice, so in other words a regulated mod would run these batteries fine but if Im using them in a mech mod I should test with resistances as you have suggested?

These batteries came out of a battery pack if Im not mistaken, so would I be correct in assuming they are protected?

Yes should be ok in regulated (<50W). .. and yes test with various resistances as per suggestion.

haha no worries, it still kinda tells me I'll be fine using these batteries, that's if of course they still hold a charge.

Between you and me, I seriously pushed some old laptop as well as fAW batteries in the past out of desperation, and not one exploded yet - not saying it can't happen though.

I pulled out the multimeter and took some readings, all 8 cells are under 1v, as in 2 cells came in at 0.59v, another 2 that was 0.23v and 4 sad cells which came in at 0.03v :-D beggars cant be choosers as they say.
Guess my next vape mail will have to include a charger:nerd:

I pulled out the multimeter and took some readings, all 8 cells are under 1v, as in 2 cells came in at 0.59v, another 2 that was 0.23v and 4 sad cells which came in at 0.03v :-D beggars cant be choosers as they say.
Guess my next vape mail will have to include a charger:nerd:

Put them in the freezer overnight and try charging again, some people have some mixed success, never tried myself. I normally throw a Li-ion type battery away if it reads below 2.5V

Back