Pancake Wick for RTA's

Well, he says in the video that it doesn't leak. I doubt he'll lie so people can flame him some more....lol

I wonder if this method will work on the goblin.

I wonder if this method will work on the goblin.

I doubt it as the airholes of the goblin sits on the deck. The one he used the airhole sits up top like the kayfun, but maybe with some clever wicking it could be done. I just don't have the time for that right now.

I doubt it as the airholes of the goblin sits on the deck. The one he used the airhole sits up top like the kayfun, but maybe with some clever wicking it could be done. I just don't have the time for that right now.
True. I need to rewick my goblin. Tried blocking the juice Wells and now it doesn't wick properly. The first method I used worked well.

True. I need to rewick my goblin. Tried blocking the juice Wells and now it doesn't wick properly. The first method I used worked well.

It might work if you flare the wick open towards the juice channel away from the airhole. Like this:

goblin%20coil%20wick.jpg

Please excuse my drawing skills with a mouse, but I think you'll get what I'm trying to say...lol

It might work if you flare the wick open towards the juice channel away from the airhole. Like this:

goblin%20coil%20wick.jpg
Will give it a try. It doesn't hurt to try and fail.

I'll give it a try tonight as well. Tank is too full now and don't want to waste juice 'cause my DIY juices are awesome :p

Back