Post Sale Review - Joshua Wiemann

NielJoubert

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So I saw an ad of a Gemini Tank for sale (sure its old school, but I still love it :p) I already have a black one so the SS one was a no brainer...

I contacted him and he immediately responded and we started chatting. We exchange phone numbers and switched over to Whatsapp where I got his bank details and get gave me the address where the courier could pick up the tank the next day.

I eagerly awaited the arrival of my tank. Lo and behold, it arrived the next morning. When I started opening the nicely bubble wrapped package I saw something odd... There were 2 packages... :O

So I continued unwrapping and opened all the boxes and to my surprise, he sent a SECOND Gemini Tank with the one I purchased!!!!:ARMS1:

I don't even think the one tank has been used at all, which makes it even better.

He wrote on the package of the extra one that he gave it cause I like the tank so much.

This man needs all the positive karma (and all that stuff) to go to him. I said thanks to him a few times and I'm sure other people will probably have had similar experiences dealing with him.

Thanks again @Joshua Wiemann. You, sir, are truly a legend.

Back