Powerhouse mod wanted/advice

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I find myself quite happy with my Reos and 0.8 Ohm coils, but, I do feel the need for something with some punch for when I feel like it. Just something to Chuck huge clouds with 0 nic. The Noisy ticket is a cheap option, but I have to ask if there are other options. I refuse to use tanks, so it must be something that can handle the occasional dripper spillage. I have two parallel 18650 mods, but I want something that delivers a bit more power. Purely a desktop mod that can be used when I feel like it. Any suggestions welcome.

RX200 - You can go to 200+ watts, and not have to worry about your hands and fingers. I love my cricket, but never build below 0.5, it is just way too hot and insane any lower

If it's a desktop device you want, I wouldn't look further the the RX200. Great battery life with 3 18650s, passthrough (desktop thinking here), not easy to knock over (and take the coffee cup with it), can fit 25mm tanks flush, 250w and firmware upgradability, TC. Also, it's practically the same price as many mods that don't have a third battery, extra 50w (if you really need it), and finally, the looks and in hand comfort.

My 2c. I got two.

Back