Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Not on the web site yet but I have had a few requests for pictures... here we go.
Coils1.jpg Coils2.jpg Coils3.jpg Coils4.jpg

Where did you buy those again Uncle Rob?

Ah, ok. Thanks. :)

We will add these to our website later today but have limited stock. We will be bringing a lot more in with our next shipment which departs later this week

They are R80 for a container with 10 coils and Eastgate does have stock. All versions are R80 except the standard clapton which are R60 each

Last edited:
Any plans of stocking normal kanthal coils at around 1.2ohm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a few of these coils too at the VapeMeet from @Vaperite South Africa

Havent had the time to try them out yet but I love the little containers - so handy
They have screw on tops and I can see myself using them for something when the coils are finished ;-)

Went past today and got the Tiger coils, really enjoying them. Did a dual in my Sapor at 0.18 ohms.
Even at 150w it vapes amazingly although a bit too hot for me. 85w is my sweet spot.

Any plans of stocking normal kanthal coils at around 1.2ohm?

I'm sure we can look at trying to source other coils. At the moment just trying to keep up with the demand for the current types in stock. The Alien Clapton has already sold out. More leaving China tomorrow

I'm sure we can look at trying to source other coils. At the moment just trying to keep up with the demand for the current types in stock. The Alien Clapton has already sold out. More leaving China tomorrow

Thanks. Just what I was coming to ask and answer already here :p

Oh happy days... started to panic because I had almost run out of claptons... you have stock! Whooo! Order placed!

Claptons 004.JPG

Back