Properly Filling Up The Aerotank Mega

Nice find, Thank You

I love my Aero Mega and Gaint, but the half full issue did bug me, now I can get a half a day more vaping time from a tank.

Love It

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a great tip, thanks @ET. Should work on most commercial tanks. Going to try it on HRH's mPT3, she moans all the while because the tank is not properly full.

Off topic I know but I am curious does anyone here rebuild their coils for their Aerotank megas?

Off topic I know but I am curious does anyone here rebuild their coils for their Aerotank megas?

i have old kanger coils i rebuild and place inside the mega, took one go at taking apart the new style coils and said bugger that

Confirmed working on Aerotank Mini.

WIN!

The most beautiful sight that a Kanger bottomfill owner will ever see...
abaje3y6.jpg

I filled my Aerotank mega like this yesterday! I have been using twisp atty's up till this and going from refilling 5 times a day to literally twice! Heaven!! I am not used to this much of one flavour yet though so everytime I refill I put a different flavour in to try

Is there any way to tell how much juice one has left in the stainless steel tank? Im never quite sure when i might need to top it up, so have basically only been using the glass tank

Back