Protank Mini 3 And Vision Spinner Ii Leaking!

Dunhillbear

New Vaper
LV

Awards
My PTM3 leaks juice, with most of my batteries, but especially with my Vision Spinner II. At times it works just fine, and then it's an amazing combo. But hate it when it leaks. Juice even lands up on my battery's head. Does anyone have a solution?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

you checked to make sure all your tanks o-rings are still there? changed out the coil for a new one?

@denizenx, I've tried with both stock and "new and improved" coils, but same thing happened. So I don't think it's an o-ring problem.
@Limbo, you sound so sparkly and positive... Almost as if you've been through the same thing. Hahaha!

Have been through that hell. Is it gurgling and leaking onto the battery? Then it's most probably coils. Keep changing them until you find one that works. Out of 4 I have 2 that floods.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Thanks Limbo, I'll start the process of elimination...

Hi Shabbar, not sure what you mean by 'flavour wicks'. In fact, I'm positive, I don't have a clue!

im not sure of you are using the single or dual coils , but if its the single coils if you remove the stem there are some flavour wicks , if you remove that you are able to see the actual coil

Looks like it was indeed the coils that caused the problem. A bit frustrating, cause they all were brand new! But got one that works!

The new improved coils for the mpt3, u cannot get to the wicks. I tried. Mine did the same thing, I ended up changing the coil which fixed the problem.

I'm curious if both of you bought your coils at the same place - if these are the new version coils. Please have a chat with each other via PM and if this is the case let me know. I'm not interested in where they came from, but I don't understand why you guys are having issues with them when over on this side of the valley they work fantastic.

Hi All

I have ptm 3 on spinners no problems with old or new coils? (Upgraded)
However I am interested to hear how you open the new upgraded coils I have tried and it ended in dissaster every time.

The old coils are easy.

Thx
J

Hi All

I have ptm 3 on spinners no problems with old or new coils? (Upgraded)
However I am interested to hear how you open the new upgraded coils I have tried and it ended in dissaster every time.

The old coils are easy.

Thx
J
Just look in the coil rebuilding section, it's all there. There's even a post where I show how too stop leaks without changing the coils.
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/1613/

Thx had a quick look havn't fount anythinhg on the new coils the ones with the two holes instead of the slot. Will go through the thread in detail tomorrow.

The last one I tried to open the chimney broke off :(

Cheers

J

Thx had a quick look havn't fount anythinhg on the new coils the ones with the two holes instead of the slot. Will go through the thread in detail tomorrow.

The last one I tried to open the chimney broke off :(

Cheers

J
Yea, it's more difficult too open than the new one.

Back