RDA Advice

Have the Drop Solo, Wasp Nano and Recurve.

Wasp is on my RSQ and this combo is my go to.
Recurve on the Pulse 80W and flavor is great.
Drop Solo flavor is good.

Hi Guys

I recently developed an itch for dripping... I've been building on RTA's for a while now, but feel that I am missing out on the RDA's...

Any suggestions on what to get? I read up a bit and spoke to the guys at my local Vape Shop and they recommend the Drop Solo, which doesn't look like a bad option.

I read some reviews and looks like the Nudge 22 might be a good option as well? I am specifically looking for a single coil RDA for dripping and not squonking.

Thanks in advance!

i only used tanks and went onto the dead rabbit. seriously, you cannot got wrong with the hellvape drop dead and i've pre-ordered the dead rabbit RTA.

OMG!!!!!! I can see why people stop using their RTA's after going the RDA route!

Played around a bit last night and the flavor is amazing. Coil placement is important to get the best out of it, but I just followed the advice on the YouTube reviews.

I also tried a single coil build on it with limited success. Flavour was alright but not great, i'll play around with it and see... Think I will have to get a single coil RDA as well... :D

I don't see a thread for the Drop Dead here so i'll start one just now and see if anyone has some experience with builds on it.

Thanks again for everyone's input.

OMG!!!!!! I can see why people stop using their RTA's after going the RDA route!

Played around a bit last night and the flavor is amazing. Coil placement is important to get the best out of it, but I just followed the advice on the YouTube reviews.

I also tried a single coil build on it with limited success. Flavour was alright but not great, i'll play around with it and see... Think I will have to get a single coil RDA as well... :D

I don't see a thread for the Drop Dead here so i'll start one just now and see if anyone has some experience with builds on it.

Single coil builds in dual coil RTA's is going to give you varied results. ;) I know I sound like a broken record, but do yourself a favor and try the recurve for single coil builds. Yes, the well is small and it is primarily suited for a squonker, but the flavor you get off it is really very good.

Single coil builds in dual coil RTA's is going to give you varied results. ;) I know I sound like a broken record, but do yourself a favor and try the recurve for single coil builds. Yes, the well is small and it is primarily suited for a squonker, but the flavor you get off it is really very good.

My original idea was for a single coil, but that changed rather quickly... Not that I regret it, this Drop Dead is quite awesome with dual coils. But I want a single coil as well. I'm sure i'll have one by this time next month. Just need to stop spending now and enjoy my upcoming holiday first...

My original idea was for a single coil, but that changed rather quickly... Not that I regret it, this Drop Dead is quite awesome with dual coils. But I want a single coil as well. I'm sure i'll have one by this time next month. Just need to stop spending now and enjoy my upcoming holiday first...
Oh, the acquiring of gear just never ends.:rofl: Enjoy the holiday

That is my next endeavor! I already started gathering recipes that looks good and I have a populated cart on BLCK vapour... :blush:
I am using the MR Goodvape Concentrates from Black Vapor...There is NO difference at all with taste. and I am using nic salts with it

Coil placement is a huge thing when it comes to rdas. The height of your coils and how close they are to airflow can make massive changes

For instance with the dead rabbit the closer my coils are to the center of the rda the larger the clouds the duller the flavor. The closer the coils are to the airflow/barrel and further away from each other the better the flavor

When i first heard this i thought its daft but it does make a monumental change

Back