Recipe suggestions

JohnC

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Good evening all.

It's been a while since I posted, but here goes. I purchased some concentrates off a fellow vaper today, as he was giving up vaping and wanted to sell off his flavours.

I got the following flavours:
TFA - Acai Concentrate
FA - Vienna cream
FA - Vanilla swirl
PUR - Strawberry ripe

TFA - Malted milk
TFA - Smooth concentrate
TFA - Dark Rum

I have no idea what I can make in terms of recipes. Does anyone perhaps have any suggestions?

(I don't use nicotine in any of my mixes)

Good evening all.

It's been a while since I posted, but here goes. I purchased some concentrates off a fellow vaper today, as he was giving up vaping and wanted to sell off his flavours.

I got the following flavours:
TFA - Acai Concentrate
FA - Vienna cream
FA - Vanilla swirl
PUR - Strawberry ripe

TFA - Malted milk
TFA - Smooth concentrate
TFA - Dark Rum

I have no idea what I can make in terms of recipes. Does anyone perhaps have any suggestions?

(I don't use nicotine in any of my mixes)

@JohnC I've never DIYd, but they look like delicious flavours! If I were given these, I'd try a mix of Vienna Cream, Vanilla Swirl and Strawberry. And how about a Strawberry and Rum combination? Imagine a light touch of strawberry on the inhale and Rum on the exhale... It would be ... well... interesting!

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Haven't used Dark rum before and can't really find anything on the net, figured I'd find out if any of you guys have experience in mixing it. Smells delicious though.

Thanks, I'll give it a go. Haven't used Dark rum before and can't really find anything on the net, figured I'd find out if any of you guys have experience in mixing it. Smells delicious though.

@JohnC Whoa!!!! Let other peeps comment on my suggestion first! And I'm sure they'll give you much better ones!

Besides the real good suggestions above, you can try the following.

3%Acai
3%vanilla swirl
1% Malted milk.

Acai berry has a very similar profile and taste to Hangsen Blueberry. So you could do a bluebeery cream with the above recipe

If you want a fruit mix
4% Strawberry ripe
3% Acai
0.2% smooth

Smooth will increase the mouthfeel and cloud production.

Back