Reserve your Smok 50W Mini now!! - Sir Vape

Hey guys

We have had a lot of interest on the Smok mini but a lot of guys are battling cash wise as its the festive season etc etc which we totally understand.

We have managed to secure a number of the Smok mini's at a killer price considering the specs on these which need not be missed. We have changed the pre-order to a RESERVE booking.

Please see details below:

Please note this is a reserve booking. We do not require a deposit or full payment upfront. Payment can be made once stock arrives.

VERY IMPORTANT: We ask for you to consider carefully before reserving a unit and to fulfill your order once the stock arrives. We totally understand that things happen and yes, you are more than within your rights to cancel at any stage, but please be considerate and don't place a reserve order for the sake of it.

Placing a RESERVE ORDER on an item is the same as purchasing anything on our site. Simply select your item, qty required, proceed to checkout, add your shipping option and select standard EFT as payment option. You will receive an email with order number, bank details and amount owing. Please keep this on file as that is your reserve order number and you will be re-issued the invoice before we send out your order once stock arrives.

Reserve your unit here:
http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/pre-orders/products/smok-xpro-m50-mini-box-pre-order

Aaah and I just bought the istick! I think I want this one now . I think I'm becoming a vape *****

I confess I am a slut. Ha ha ha .

while vaping my E-pipe

Nice job Sirs for accommodating all the tapped out vapers :clap:

I have already reserved a different device and so I will have to sit out this round ;( Hopefully there will be a round 2 later in the year, as this seems to be a very fine piece of harware :wasntme:

w3Pa89X.jpg
8uEGjhA.jpg
eZMeWqw.jpg
EJbgZPq.jpg
0yswGSC.jpg

http://forums.aussievapers.com/e-cigarette-vaporization-hardware-discussion/29297-smok-xpro-m50.html
^ Decent little review, some concerns raised, but seems like a decent mod.

I want it for my atlantis.... my Cana 30w just isnt enough!

When are these going to be arriving ? Because i am thinking of reserving one for myself

Rotten Bunny.

Vape the Planet !

Arriving later today or first thing in the morning. These have the upgraded 65watt chip so it was worth the wait ;)

Back