Russian 510 thread issue

rogue zombie

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So it looks as though my Russians 510 threads have been damaged in part of the 'Victor's Sad Vaping Saga'.

This then wasted my MVP and Spinner threads. Because when I do things I do them properly.

So before I ruin anything else, what can I do?

Is there maybe a 510 to 510 adapter? Because just to check, I screwed the Russian in my EVOD battery, and it still screws in. So basically I want to screw it into something else before screwing into anything else.

Is there such an adaptor or something?

So it looks as though my Russians 510 threads have been damaged in part of the 'Victor's Sad Vaping Saga'.

This then wasted my MVP and Spinner threads. Because when I do things I do them properly.

Is there maybe a 510 to 510 adapter? Because just to check, I screwed the Russian in my EVOD battery, and it still screws in. So basically I want to screw it into something else before screwing into anything else.

I don't have any answer for you, but what does come to mind is that you should stop screwing ;)

I actually have learnt an important lesson though: I ALWAYS need to have attys with 510 connections,and ones with ego.
If now have no mod that will accept 510.

Also, I am my own worst enemy.

Shit:eek: that is really bad . Yes an adapter will work but it will not look good on the Russian . If you could find the propper die size then you could re cut the threads on the Russian .

Shit:eek: that is really bad . Yes an adapter will work but it will not look good on the Russian . If you could find the propper die size then you could re cut the threads on the Russian .
But they are not easy to get . I am looking for a tap for the 510 but could not find any thing yet

So you do get an adaptor?
I don't care on the looks, I just don't want to retire the Russian. And it's an original, so I don't know if buying a clone for parts will work either (might not be flush).

I don't care on the looks, I just don't want to retire the Russian. And it's an original, so I don't know if buying a clone for parts will work either (might not be flush).
Yes you do get them .

If you buy an IStick for R600 you get an adaptor with it plus the istick is a very nice and powerful little device . You wouldn't be disappointed

I have the same problem on an evic, stripped threads. At present, I have managed to get another adaptor to "sort of" screw in to it so I can use it. An idea, never tried it, is stuff called Loctite thread repairer. Not sure where, or if it can be obtained in SA yet, but it might be something worth a look at.

Back