ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Scotish Roll on Lemo II
by ParadoxicallyCool · 5 hours ago

Coil
3foZ60l.jpg

Simple, 26Ga kanthal build, 3mm, 7 wraps, 1ohm... made this in a hurry.
scotish roll wick
hPkGJcH.jpg

build and insert as explained by cheesebanana in his video , you don't have to waste as much cotton as he did in the video, i get away with dividing the cotton pad into equal parts at the first step,
Cutting the wick 1
TthpJVN.jpg

Cut the cotton really close, I make the bottom blade of the sissors touch the lip of the juice well.

Cutting the wick 2

caQCvfC.jpg

Then i cut the wick in an angle like so... i noticed that when i cut the wick flat, the top part doesn't reach the juice well...
Dry wick
Wbv6Zz6.jpg

the wick should barely touch the juice well when dry... the fibers will get longer when you saturate with juice.
Add Juice.
XUsXlOT.jpg

Finishing wick
a5v6sac.jpg

Sometimes after saturating the wick the fibers get a bit too long... trim them up, it was good enough here and i just let it be.

finishing wick 2

hHJDS24.jpg

kinda comb/brush the fibers with the tip of the bottle or pipette, push them inwards to clear the juice channels

Finished wick 2

LvLgcEY.jpg

Screw the first part of the chimney, then insert a blue screw driver (or something similar) and push the wick off the walls of the chimney (towards the coils) leave juice wells clear.
Complete assembly and enjoy.
lHrYw6w.jpg

Gear used: Sony NEX-6, 50mm f1.8 lens + extension tubes (shots taken at f11 +). Cheap yongnuo external flash (YN560-II). Quick editing and exporting: Adobe lightroom.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...how_i_wick_my_lemo_ii_with_the_scottish_roll/

Back