Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Something that doesn't get much air time are drip tips... Show us your fancy drip tips or just your favourites!

I think my favourites are pretty obvious! I love the Full Bore US Flag drip tips from Bully Tips!

Drip Tips 001.JPG

Drip Tips 007.JPG

I love your tips Rob ;-)

My drip tip collection consists of Fusion Drip Tips by Vicious Ant. I need one more!

zHCjxDl.jpg

My drip tip collection consists of Fusion Drip Tips by Vicious Ant. I need one more!

zHCjxDl.jpg

@Andre, those tumbled bodies are looking quite rugged but so awesome

I see the slight blemishes - I assume from travels to Georgia and many other places - adds so much character

- thanks for advising me to go tumbled ;-)

OK so it appears this thread was a kak idea... only @Andre and I showed our Drip Tips... So let me put some new pictures up taken with my Casio camera I bought on my way to Spain while waiting in Dubai! I think the quality is rather better than my iPhone 4S.

DripTips1.jpg DripTips2.jpg DripTips3.jpg DripTips4.jpg DripTips5.jpg DripTips6.jpg

Lol, Rob, mine are all boring - of the plastic flat or delrin round variety
Cheap but i like their size, feel, taste and temperature ;-)

Mine aren't particularly fancy, so I glammed the photo up with a nice background :p

DSC00315.JPG

and yes, I use all of these devices ;)

Mine aren't particularly fancy, so I glammed the photo up with a nice background :p
and yes, I use all of these devices ;)

Thank you for coming to play in my thread @BumbleBee and what a nice collection of vaping tools you have... and I do enjoy the background as well!

Come on the rest of you let's see your Drip Tips! :rock:

Thank you for coming to play in my thread @BumbleBee and what a nice collection of vaping tools you have... and I do enjoy the background as well!

Come on the rest of you let's see your Drip Tips! :rock:
Thanks Rob, I do really enjoy my toys :D

I'm content with my drip tips, could do with a few more interesting ones but the fasttech ones will have to do

Not really sure which drip tip this is, or where i got it from, lol. All i know is that it was silver/stainless steel and i gave it a good torching, and that I LOVE IT :)

38bb05f18d4ed7b77853f844ca5cb1fc.jpg
8922b4aa689fc1eae5de2444bbe1bdde.jpg

2d23c035b51935ef8b696136f0016a6b.jpg
ba77b058f8033f8e87b4c2ea7349ca0d.jpg

Custom tip made by vape club

Sent from my Reo

Back