Silica Vs Cotton

i havent changed my coil since i got the russian- which is a few weeks now.

ive just been loving the setup, at 1.8ohms on the svd that i didnt want to fiddle and build a new coil just yet.

hmmm, i did that the previous time, but last night was in a hurry to replace the cotton so it might be that its too tight. will check it out later, thanks @Matthee
Sounds exactly like the setup I have running. Exactly! Lol. Good good goood Vape!

Just tried a cotton wick again in the Igo-L, my first few attempts with cotton some time ago left much to be desired, really didn't like it and went back to silica. But this time, wow, I must have done something right! Really impressive vape, big clouds and good flavour. Think I'm starting to get the cotton hype... :)

Sent from the TARDIS

i havent changed my coil since i got the russian- which is a few weeks now.

ive just been loving the setup, at 1.8ohms on the svd that i didnt want to fiddle and build a new coil just yet.

hmmm, i did that the previous time, but last night was in a hurry to replace the cotton so it might be that its too tight. will check it out later, thanks @Matthee

i remember that feeling, but u gotta do it sometime anyway. And then it might be at an inconvient time....

in my case, if i have ample time to spend I would go for some recoiling. and if the result of the first coil is not what i was looking for, well, i make another one ;)

Just to add, thanks @Matthee I have your helpful tips to thank for this great vape

Sent from the TARDIS

Back