Some Vape Gear I No Longer Need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIEFY

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
coolfire 1 plus protank1 R350 (no battery included)

jm22 plus igol with 2 caps one for clouds and one for normal vapor R430 (no battery included)

vision spinner 900mah plus evod R320

take the lot for R999

073 333 4430
9yvebare.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
jm22 plus igol with 2 caps one for clouds and one for normal vapor R430 (no battery included)
would that be a good one for my first mech mod? would you sell it without Igo L.... got that already ;)

its fine button is a bit finicky at times just needs a stronger spring then its perfect

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Hey there @CVS are these items still available? That coolfire looks awesome. Can I also purchase a battery from you when I buy the coolfire? At extra charge of course. Then I would also need to buy a charger from you. And maybe some extra Protank coils. Do you have these items in stock? And if so, would you perhaps send me a quote?

Thanks a lot, I am seriously looking to get some new gear, even the jm22 would be mellow as I want to start building soon. Thanks for any assistance you can give me. Loving the vaping.

hi chop sorry man all these were sold.. you can pm me with the other items you want and I can send you a quote.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back