Spit back = Solved!

Christopher

Do you have a moment to talk about Vaping?
LV

Awards
So I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this before, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

I, for some reason get a lot of spit back with most tanks, think it's my juice or something. Anyways, all I did was buy some of those little round mesh screen things you put in a "tobacco" pipe, I cut them down to size and push it down into my driptip, on my Atlantis I actually cut and put one down into the coil itself, on top of the little spit guard that it has as stock and bam, I can hear that it wants to spit back but it's solved for me.

Hope this helps someone else.

Attachments

• stainless-screens.jpg
    stainless-screens.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 89
This is awesome, I assume all tobacco shops will stock this. Does it affect the vape at all.

This is awesome, I assume all tobacco shops will stock this. Does it affect the vape at all.

I haven't noticed any difference at all. I got my screens from a tobacco shop, they're about R5 for a pack of 5.

Ok, first off not my idea, heard it somewhere but finally got my butt into gear and did something about it. This is a universal fix so doesn't matter what mod or tank you are using.

Basically all youre doing is buying some mesh pipe screens from your local tobacconist for pocket change, cutting it to fit underneath your tanks drip tip and the mesh will hopefully stop most of the odd bit of spitting.

aaa.jpeg

aaaa.jpeg

From hereon dubbed as @ET's anti-spit mesh

Thanks @ET, that is a great idea - I used to suffer spitting problems from the Atlantis - and for that reason, the Atlantis is now resting quietly backstage. Maybe this will get her back in the game....

Someone else posted this some time ago. Also said you can buy the mesh from any tobacco store. Just can't find the thread.

ah yeah see there we go. Ok will leave this thread here for a day so people can see the need to maybe do a proper search before posting :) then i'll quietly nuke it

Sorry, didn't mean to have you nuke it. Maybe merge it with the other?

I did the exact same thing, except I put mine in the drip tip to avoid any potential of a short

Back