Squonking: learning the art and becoming a master

Interesting Paulie, thanks

I learnt the bit about letting it go slowly instead of suddenly
I.e. Releasing the thumb press pressure gradually

Thanks Paul, I was just about to post this one, but you beat me to it.:D

I'm already a master then. Been squonking for a while now without ever leaking on the atomic. :p

I don't know if it's because i still cant gauge accurately or if its just habit to remove the drip tip while doing it! :eek:

@Yiannaki, you not alone on this :) I also remove the drip tip most of the time and if i don't remove the drip tip when squonking then I slide the door down to make sure that the juice is draining back to the bottle. I hate those dry hits so I tend to over-squonk most of the time.
Thanks for the vid @paulph201

I don't know if it's because i still cant gauge accurately or if its just habit to remove the drip tip while doing it! :eek:

@Yiannaki - I also remove the drip tip quite often - probably about once every 5 squonks.
Only problem is I am scared to do so because quite often a small drop of juice is ejected

A few times this has happened where this little drop of juice gets neatly deposited on my clean white shirt just before I get out my car to go to an important meeting ;-)

@Yiannaki - I also remove the drip tip quite often - probably about once every 5 squonks.
Only problem is I am scared to do so because quite often a small drop of juice is ejected

A few times this has happened where this little drop of juice gets neatly deposited on my clean white shirt just before I get out my car to go to an important meeting ;-)
If I had a rand for every time that little drop of juice found its way onto my pants, I would be a millionaire :p

Back