Stacking In A Nemi

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
IF YOU TRY THIS ITS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I WONT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!

So Ive been stacking 2x Faw 18350's in my Nemi, first time I could actually use that small ring you always get with a Nemi. Running a single 1.6ohm coil with a 3mm id and using 28g kanthal.

1.6Ohms at (worst case) 8.4V = 44watts at 5.2amps
which sort of still feels safe to me, not gonna be sub-ohming this setup very soon.

Secret here is to use nipple top batteries as flat tops dont press against each other as good and results in arcing of the batteries. Arcing can result in a exploding battery. I keep these 2 batteries together always and dont use them as singles at all. They work together and charges together.

Dont try and use a Evod or Iclear16 on this, also not even a Kayfun or Russian! This setup Ive come to know and only well saturated drippers will work, as soon as you fire you will be able to get a 5 second drag tops out of it before you have to rejuice that coil. This will destroy a normal evod or Innokin coil and in a Kayfun it just doesnt wick quick enough.

Heres the glow on the coil

Heres a test fire

You are a brave man @Hein510

Just for anyone who is wondering, particularly the newbies:

STACKING BATTERIES IS NEVER ADVISED. IT IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS. SERIOUS INJURY, DISFIGUREMENT OR DEATH COULD RESULT.

I'm working on a Semi-Mech that will take 2 x 18650's, preferably Vtc4's or 5's or Efest 35A. Semi meaning it will have wires. That I think will feel more on the safe side than stacking in a Nemi.

Back