Status
Not open for further replies.

Riaz

Passion changes everything
VIP
LV

Awards
howsit people

im selling my steam turbine- i have honestly used it probably for one or two days.

ive had it since end december 2013, and for the life of me i just cant get it to work properly- there is nothing wrong with the RBA, it works perfectly fine but i just cant seem to get the coil and wick combo right- maybe these Genesis style rbas are not for me.

so ive kinda given up on it and rather got me something else, and give someone the opportunity to have better days with it.

im looking for R350.00, im open to offers- drop me a PM (im based in cape town)

the turbine comes in box, with all accessories- screw driver, mesh, drip tip

from the reviews and youtube vids this device can produce good clouds and good flavor if set up correctly.

Steam turbine1.jpg Steam turbine2.jpg

just gonna do a bit of googling to see what its all about ..

it should have a build number if it is original ... ??

i dont have the turbine with me, i can check when i get home.

where would this build number be located?

Ask CVS... isnt it the one you won in the Christmas carols comp?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

he he he , the early bird gets the goodies !!

Now i suppose somebody is gonna ask why am i buying a whole heap of re buildables .. day before a kayfun and now a turbine ... well i want one of each different type , then i will be able to compare , play for hours and hours and generally have fun with my vaping .. why not !

he he he , the early bird gets the goodies !!

Now i suppose somebody is gonna ask why am i buying a whole heap of re buildables .. day before a kayfun and now a turbine ... well i want one of each different type , then i will be able to compare , play for hours and hours and generally have fun with my vaping .. why not !
That a awesome attitude Rowan! I feel the same!

thats most definitely a clone.... the original is around R2k

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

thanks ..

just looking forward to getting it now , new toys and all that ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back