SubTank Mini juice channels

Ah, do you think they would have worked better lower down? It just annoys me having the holes higher up cos you end up with a ml or so of juice you cant vape
I was just scared it will hurt the threading if the hole is in the threads

So just to let you guys know, the method i posted earlier works. No need to drill holes. Im chain vaping milkman at 22 watts and no dry hits

So just an update from my experience so far with the RBA.

I've tried multiple wicking methods, and the one that seems to work best is probably the simplest.

Remove one of the outside layers of the cotton before threading it through the coil, pull tail ends through chimney base and screw chimney base on.

Cut the cotton just above the chimney base and apply juice to wick and coil, not too much, just enough moisten it all up.

This is the key part, push the cotton down the sides just enough to get it below the inside thread on the chimney base, DON'T push it down the deck.

This has worked wonders for me. One thing i have noticed though, is that if i vape higher VG juices i cant go lower VG afterwards on the same wick. Its like the high VG saturates the wick to a point where anything with a thinner viscosity struggles to be absorbed.

Hope this helps someone

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I just built my first coil ever on my subtank, not using the stuff that came with,
And man o man it is hitting like a bause.

High vg is a problem, but anything else rocks, i am running 26 kenthal 26 gauge
At 0.6 ohms and jap cotton i got from vapoholics.

Hey guys,

I just built my first coil ever on my subtank, not using the stuff that came with,
And man o man it is hitting like a bause.

High vg is a problem, but anything else rocks, i am running 26 kenthal 26 gauge
At 0.6 ohms and jap cotton i got from vapoholics.
Great stuff!

If you're struggling with higher VG juices, then give this wicking method a go. http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/12726/

Works perfectly fine with 70/30 vg/pg mixes

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Actually,

That is exactly what i have done even before i checked out that method,
Anything higher than 70/30 high vg i cant chain vape.

But so far super experience on 26 watt.

Back