Status
Not open for further replies.

Chef Guest

All about flavour
LV

Awards
Yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!

See the title. Wanna make it happen.

Price T.B.C. based on the amount of people interested. Going to close this one off on the last day of the month to give everyone who's interested a chance to check bank accounts and decide how many chips they want.

I'm keen depending on the price of course!, I'm sure we can drum up some more peeps seeking a good chip for those box mod projects.

Maybe. What's the base price before quantity discount?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Im in for a half a chip

what is the rough estimate on the delivery charges

and how is the payment method? do we pay you up front or when the stuff arrive? Deposit?

I am interested, let me know.

Thx

Looking at roughly $60 incl shipping.

Payment would need to be upfront I'm afraid. Can't afford to carry this myself.

Basically need to know who wants and how many. The more we buy the cheaper it gets.

@VapeTownZA, @MarkK already has 10. Sure he'll let me know if he wants more though. Have been chatting to him about this for a while.

@Chef Guest count me in for 1x sx350

When are you planning on pulling the trigger on the order?

i am still thinking on how am i gona build this dinge... and if i have time to build it from scratch or should i get some cheap 2nd hand and rip it apart to change the chip...

i am still thinking on how am i gona build this dinge... and if i have time to build it from scratch or should i get some cheap 2nd hand and rip it apart to change the chip...
My friend...

Do not do this chip an injustice. What you suggest would be equivalent to dressing Miley Cyrus in dirty rags and parading her down Hollywood Boulevard with a pack of mangy dogs nipping at her heels.

I already have 3 of these fantastic chips and only 1 prototype enclosure looking even close to completion.

If my humble opinion means anything, I say this to you:
Take the time, build something worthy. even if it takes you months. My project has taken me more that 2 months so far, but it will be worth it.

Yes they are.

They should ship at 50W already. Possibly at 60/80 depending on what YIHI releases in the next update and when we pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back