Tastebox Notes

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
Hi guys, received the tastebox today from @CVS and boy oh boy is it full of various flavours I haven't heard of.

Ok first thing is I am making notes of every bottle in this box, will upload it when I'm finished with it, also I sampled 8 different tobaccos tonight! YES 8!! nic content ranges from zero to 36mg and will continue tomorrow ( serious nic rush ) still have a couple of tobaccos to sample and then the other flavours.

I'm using the Trident dripper with a 0.8Ohms mini coil (mini coil is quick to rewick) and the KTS mech mod, cleaning and rewicking after every sample, so it takes a bit of time.

On a other note, you really gonna enjoy getting this box and checking out all the different juices in here, I'm also adding a 30ml Hangseng RY4 ( make a note @thekeeperza ) so if you get the box add something to it, maybe something you can't vape or something you love and want others to try.

Anyways, will make those notes and upload asap and send it on!!!

Yes I still have to put the notes up! There was a whole lot I didn't make notes of cause it was just to bad! So notes coming of the good stuff that was in there!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

@Rex Smit . Any news ??

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Morning. Yes, thanks Rowan, received the Taste Box yesterday. was actually a big surprise. Some guy just phones me out of the blue, was not expecting it. Thanks Rowan.

1st impressions of the box...
Holy Cow there is a lot of juice in there..a lot of Liqua, and a lot of the same stuff.
Had a work function last night, so was only able to quickly try the Desert(tobacco)...eh..
Will need to Recon the box...and hopefully be able to add some of my favorites.
Will do what @Hein510 is still to do...make some notes...

this is such an amazing initiative! especially for us newbies that are too nervous to go and try all different types of flavours in case we don't like it... @thekeeperza just informed me that i'm next on the list for the tastebox and i am really looking forward to it :) only problem is it's going to take a while seeing that i just have the 2 twisp ecigs and it seems like there are so many different flavours to try hahaha, think i will need to try and invest in one of those dripper thingies :rolleyes:

Yip, those little ERA MINI drippers are a perfect start and easy on the pocket. Dont forget to order Kanthal and get some organic cotton if you get yourself a RDA.

I started with one and im now waiting for my Trident and Kayfun to arrive from fasttech.

will that Era mini fit on my twisp battery? and all this technical talk is very confusing for me hahaha what is the Kathal and why do i need organic cotton? and what's a RDA? hahaha sorry this is all gibberish to me :confused:

RDA - Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser

Organic cotton is used as wicking material. Kanthal is wire that heats up when you connect it to electricity. You would need to make a coil out of the wire, put in cotton wool and then vape it.

Don't have a clue about Twisps. I have managed to avoid them altogether :)

yip as devdev says, the kanthal and cotton are what go inside the dripper to build the atomiser.

As far as I know, the twisp uses a 510 connection which would mean that the ERA RDA mini will fit. @Silver or @Rob Fisher would be able to confirm this though.

yip as devdev says, the kanthal and cotton are what go inside the dripper to build the atomiser.

As far as I know, the twisp uses a 510 connection which would mean that the ERA RDA mini will fit. @Silver or @Rob Fisher would be able to confirm this though.

Will tell you tomorrow when mine arrives! ;)

But it will be late because I'm fishing the whole day!

Will tell you tomorrow when mine arrives! ;)

But it will be late because I'm fishing the whole day!

It's a std 510 connection so if a protank or evod fits the twisp then so will the ERA RDA.

I'm almost completely certain it will though.

Don't be put off though... a dripper is not essential for tasting, we vapers just have an addiction for new toys :)

Sorry for the late response, but although the Twisp battery would fit - I see it has both 510 and Ego connector threads, I would not recommend using the Twisp battery on a dripper with a custom coil.

Your coil's resistance may be too low and may pull too much current for the Twisp battery to handle. The Twisp battery is not really meant to be connected on a dripper in my opinion - keep it for the Twisp Clearo and it will work.

I suggest getting a more powerful mod setup for a dripper experience.

will that Era mini fit on my twisp battery? and all this technical talk is very confusing for me hahaha what is the Kathal and why do i need organic cotton? and what's a RDA? hahaha sorry this is all gibberish to me :confused:
Now u running a Reo. Learned very quick. Whats your honest impression of the Reo?

Now u running a Reo. Learned very quick. Whats your honest impression of the Reo?

Back