Thank You Sickboy77!

Nicholas

Sir Vapor the greater
LV

Awards
Johannesburg South, Gauteng, South Africa
So I just really have to thank @Sickboy77 and ecigssa for the help that i desperately needed.

So if you guys dont know me i'm nicholas "nicBLAZE" and recently i got to a point where i needed to quit the stinkies ASAP but didnt have the money to start vaping.

Well thats where sickboy77 comes in, what an amazing guy. so i got a vape mail from him yesterday.

I'm talking a full setup to get started. An Eleaf Ijust 2 , kangertech subtank mini, flavour, extra coils, and cotton for the RBA, when i say everything i needed i mean that and more.

So i just want to say a huge thank you to Sickboy77. I am so grateful for the help bro

Also Sickboy77 makes really awesome Juice, Show him some support and get on his site www.sickboy77.co.za.

Is there anyway I can get my hands on his juice in Cape town?I heard so much about it and I'm starting to get FOMO.
Send him a PM and I'm sure he can sort something out for you!

So I just really have to thank @Sickboy77 and ecigssa for the help that i desperately needed.

So if you guys dont know me i'm nicholas "nicBLAZE" and recently i got to a point where i needed to quit the stinkies ASAP but didnt have the money to start vaping.

Well thats where sickboy77 comes in, what an amazing guy. so i got a vape mail from him yesterday.

I'm talking a full setup to get started. An Eleaf Ijust 2 , kangertech subtank mini, flavour, extra coils, and cotton for the RBA, when i say everything i needed i mean that and more.

So i just want to say a huge thank you to Sickboy77. I am so grateful for the help bro

Also Sickboy77 makes really awesome Juice, Show him some support and get on his site www.sickboy77.co.za.

Hi @Nicholas, It's only my pleasure bud. I have been helped so much by this great community, paying it forward makes the heart feel good :)
We all need help at times and this community has the biggest hearts of all, all for one and one for all.

Glad stinkies are now a thing of the past and you vaping now, as I mentioned to you, should you need any help. Please let me know, I am always around to assist with anything you need help with.

Hi @Nicholas, It's only my pleasure bud. I have been helped so much by this great community, paying it forward makes the heart feel good :)
We all need help at times and this community has the biggest hearts of all, all for one and one for all.

Glad stinkies are now a thing of the past and you vaping now, as I mentioned to you, should you need any help. Please let me know, I am always around to assist with anything you need help with.

What a legend @Sickboy77

Back