Thank You Thekeeperza

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Just received taste box no 2. I would like to thank Wayne, @thekeeperza, I am blown away with your efforts!

Have a look at this box, the SVD/KF is mine.

20140417_144936_zpsc3gdfjfl.jpg

28 bottles of different juices, all individually bagged. There are plenty spare bags and a log book.

He has even donated R50, towards future juice purchases.

@thekeeperza ... you are the man... and I would like to thank you sincerely for not only taking up this job, but putting more than what is expected of you into it! You are a real asset to this community

All you need in any community is a few good souls like @thekeeperza and the vibe will roll and keep on rolling.

The original idea was planted by @Tom and the plastic box idea, individual zip-loc bags and the log book came from @Rowan Francis.
Thank you's need to go out to those who have donated all the juice you guys are trying.

Thanks for mentioning that...

And thank you to @Tom, @Rowan Francis and the others for your inputs/donations aswell.

This would not work without the great community that we have here so... thanks everyone!

What's the rules? I've got open bottles of vm litchi and strawberry I can throw in there. Not really enjoying them as much as my others.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Lovely @ShaneW - what a great message and photo
Thanks to @thekeeperza for making this happen and putting it all together.

What's the rules? I've got open bottles of vm litchi and strawberry I can throw in there. Not really enjoying them as much as my others.

Well get them to @ShaneW as he is in your area, if I remember correctly. By car, train, bicycle, foor, post...any way possible. He can enter them in the log book, etc. Thank you.

thanks ,and to all those that have sent some of the amazing jooses , cant wait for it to come back again so i can see what's been added in there ..

thanks ,and to all those that have sent some of the amazing jooses , cant wait for it to come back again so i can see what's been added in there ..
You on the list for box 2 which has some different taste treats

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Just the 2 for now...second was started by cvs with juice collected at the last CPT meet

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Thanks, was just wondering whether I missed a box somewhere. Great work. And the Liverpool badge can again be displayed with pride after so many lean years!

Thanks, was just wondering whether I missed a box somewhere. Great work. And the Liverpool badge can again be displayed with pride after so many lean years!
The Liverpool badge is always displayed with pride - more so this season for sure.

Unlike my stormers badge. .......

*goes off and sulks*

Back