The Aspire Nautilus Mini

Interesting

Wonder when the coils will be made available locally

@MarkK, I almost just posted this exact video :doh: Nice find there! I found another short clip from "suck my mod" Nice addition to the thread, hope you dont mind.

@Rob Fisher, You must watch the first video. Its got your name written all over it 8--) I know im getting one!!! Watch from about 5:10 if you dont want to hear the entire evolution of E-Cigs and cartomizers..

@Darth_V@PER I almost posted the suck my mod one as well but thought i was posting too much ;)
Awesome find there to you :)
I like your taste in reviewers haha

and of course i dont mind :D

Knowledge is power!
Share knowledge!

@Rob Fisher, You must watch the first video. Its got your name written all over it 8--) I know im getting one!!! Watch from about 5:10 if you dont want to hear the entire evolution of E-Cigs and cartomizers..

There is no doubt that I will be testing it as soon as I can get my hands on one! :rock:

It's nice to get a few opinions over vape gear/juices and so on. Its like watching Jeremey Clarkson from top gear, he has is a vetran in the motor industry and has a vast knowledge/history on vehicles but we know that he is biast to certain manufacturers. Thats why I have a few favourites as I get all different perspectives. Actually thinking of it im totally getting rid of indoor smokers. That guy is a freak and he just loves "EVERYTHING" anyways theres my two :2c: worth :D @MarkK

Indoor smokers does it for the fame/gear
He enjoys the free stuff haha :D total freak ya... the girl friend has been telling me that 2 lol

i miss top gear now! lol

Wish i got in on one of those APV's

But i was long broke before the 1st of the month @VapeGrrl :( you will have to bankrupt me some other time lol

Back