Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
As always the modder (John Heywood) from EVL is on the ball and shipping via DHL is very efficient and fast!

The RDA is very small and cute! The polished surface is awesome and it's a very good looking RDA! Placing the coil took some work and with an alien, it wasn't easy and the legs have to be manipulated. Once the coil is in the wicks are simple and the way it is designed it is not easy to oversquonk which is a very good thing!

The amount of airflow is good for my style (restricted DL) but it's quite noisy. The cap is pretty tight and with the highly polished cap and the small size it's difficult to remove the cap but I'm sure it will loosen up after a while. I guess I should have lubed the O-Rings. What a Goose.

The coil legs had to be manipulated so much they have hot spots so I will build a normal round wire Ni80 25g coil methinks...
Myth 002.jpg Myth 003.jpg Myth 004.jpg Myth 005.jpg Myth 006.jpg Myth 007.jpg Myth 008.jpg Myth 009.jpg Myth 010.jpg Myth 012.jpg

OK it is much more suited to normal round wire and I built a 2.5 Ni80 25g coil to come out at 0.5Ω and while it's still a real pain to fit the coil it is doable. The flavour is great as one would expect from such a small RDA. But it's a noisy bugger!
Myth 013.JPG Myth 015.JPG Myth 017.JPG Myth 018.JPG Myth.JPG

The standard drip tip is too short and it needs a slightly taller one because the cap does warm up real fast!
Myth 012.jpg

looks like the coils should be wrapped the other way around to fit easier

looks like the coils should be wrapped the other way around to fit easier

I like the configuration of this one @Rob Fisher. Seems one might be able to use it with a ceramic wick by tilting the coil. And the air flow might be good for a nice airy MTL?

I like the configuration of this one @Rob Fisher. Seems one might be able to use it with a ceramic wick by tilting the coil. And the air flow might be good for a nice airy MTL?
Ohhhhhh you have my attention! A SS mesh wick would also work!

The coil is in a really funny place because the airflow is right on the edge and then the tails of the wicks flow down into the well. It's more of a restricted DL and not sure MTL is really possible.

Back