Owner of Sir VAPE
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Coming this week - The Stubby AIO
1f440.png
1f440.png
1f440.png

Watch out for Vaping Bogan's first look show and tell dropping tomorrow to get all the details on our latest collaboration!

301568489_1406618523165928_316777769427375361_n.jpg

Looks very interesting @BigGuy
Im keen to find out if it can do MTL

Looks very interesting @BigGuy
Im keen to find out if it can do MTL
Well that all depends on what boro you put in i have not tried the big boro tank yet but if you have an existing boro that does MTL you can put that in there with the adapter.

Well that all depends on what boro you put in i have not tried the big boro tank yet but if you have an existing boro that does MTL you can put that in there with the adapter.

Thanks @BigGuy

Had a look on your website at the listing

I may have missed it, but can't see what battery it takes?
Is it 18650 ?

This is a real winner! Beautifully made. The chip seems awesome! What a Chicken Dinner!
Stubby 6.jpg

One issue I have always had with a boro system is the limited juice capacity. So when the Stubby arrived, it came with a HUGE boro-type RDTA! So let's test it out! Bazinga! Massive juice capacity and with a Steamcraft "The One" coil by @charln it's brilliant! Let's see how long we can go without filling and how well it wicks up the stainless steel ropes!
Stubby RDTA 01.jpgStubby RDTA 02.jpgStubby RDTA 03.jpgStubby RDTA 04.jpgStubby RDTA 05.jpgStubby RDTA 06.jpgStubby RDTA 07.jpgStubby RDTA 10.jpg

Firstly - Thank you to Ryan of @Sir Vape for getting this mod to me in under 2 hours.

Secondly - Is anyone else experiencing see-sawing (rocking) of the tank door with any tank other than the RDTA it comes with?
I've tried the Pulse AIO Tank, Cthulhu 520 & BB tank & they all see-saw top & bottom - not a flush seal.
If you lay the mod down on it's side, insert the tank & close the lid - it's flush. The moment you screw in the 510 flush nut - the see-sawing is back..
Stick in their tank & all is perfect. The only other tank I own, that goes in without any see-sawing is the Pioneer Insider.

Also, it refused to power up with a Golisi S30 battery. Swapped it out for a Samsung 30Q - no problem.

Last edited:
Very interesting. Am following

Not sure if it is ok to upload video's here but I have made 3 short one's of the 520 & the Pioneer Insider

I don't think the forum handles video... but if you have YouTube and upload it there and paste the links that will work.

So I've been thinking about this Stubby for the last few weeks. It has so many pros; size, tank size, single coil, etc.

At over R2.5k I've been a bit hesitant, here's why: I've been amazed by friends' Billet Boxes in the past with their fruit e-liquids but quite the opposite when a dessert juice was thrown into the same device (my RTAs at the time were better IMO). As a lover of mostly wide-open airflow I've found boro-style devices a bit too restrictive for me.

With their being too few unbiased reviews to read and watch online, I thought I'd ask here.

Anyone using their stubby to vape desserts at (relatively) high wattage? If so, what is your experience?

So I've been thinking about this Stubby for the last few weeks. It has so many pros; size, tank size, single coil, etc.

At over R2.5k I've been a bit hesitant, here's why: I've been amazed by friends' Billet Boxes in the past with their fruit e-liquids but quite the opposite when a dessert juice was thrown into the same device (my RTAs at the time were better IMO). As a lover of mostly wide-open airflow I've found boro-style devices a bit too restrictive for me.

With their being too few unbiased reviews to read and watch online, I thought I'd ask here.

Anyone using their stubby to vape desserts at (relatively) high wattage? If so, what is your experience?
I don't have one, probably won't either. With higher wattage on a 18650 device your batteries get flat very quickly, between 30 and 35 watts is already draining them fast! If it was a 21700 it will be better suited. The Pulse might be a better choice or the Abyss?

Back