The Vape Den - SWAG Supreme Cotton

Pho3niX90

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
sawg_product.PNG

The SWAG Project - Ultra Heat Resistant Cotton Wick is crafted from the United Kingdom, presenting a 100% organic cotton composition capable of handling high temperatures while providing excellent tasting properties. It provides premium cotton fibers that everyone needs within their rebuildable atomizer. Each package contains 1 meter roll of SWAG Supreme cotton.

The SWAG Project - Ultra Heat Resistant Cotton Wick Features:

• 100% Organic Cotton
  • Ultra High Absorption
  • Easy Separation
  • Scientifically High Temp Resistant up to 400c
  • Instant flavor switching
  • No break in period
  • High tensile strength
  • Comes in 1 Meter Roll
Until Friday the 7th, it will sell for R80, normal retail R125

Get yours here

Have you tried this cotton out and what does it compare to, I’m always willing to try new cotton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried this cotton out and what does it compare to, I’m always willing to try new cotton.

Haven't tried it myself as yet, landed today back from Germany, so will be trying it out tonight and tomorrow and report back. But have only heard good things.

Haven't tried it myself as yet, landed today back from Germany, so will be trying it out tonight and tomorrow and report back. But have only heard good things.

Ill order it to try aswell,

Did you go to germany to collect your new M5

nope, parts for my BMW R80

Im not ashamed to say i had to google R80.....that and I’m alittle peed you guys left me out of a part buying trip

Ill order it to try aswell,

Did you go to germany to collect your new M5

Ooh I wish, did see some nice 850s and X7s

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Im not ashamed to say i had to google R80.....that and I’m alittle peed you guys left me out of a part buying trip

Parts can always be arranged :D

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

So usually I do not like reviewing my own products, especially if I enjoy them, as it could seem that I am pushing product.

But I have to say, this is by far the easiest cotton I have used (excluding my favor geekvape feather cotton, which is preloaded), ontop of that the flavor is amazing, clouds are large and just ticks all the boxes.

I tried this in my drop dead rda, with cloud faction aliens. Juices tried were dolce, ju long ice, orochi ice, pied piper sp iced orange, koncept xix pink man, koncept xix polley rolley, and koncept xix heisenberg.

Attachments

• 20181201_190910.jpg
    20181201_190910.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Nothing wrong with going into detail on products you sell @Pho3niX90
The thing is that we know you are a vendor and are trying to sell the product, so we know where its coming from.

But

If a vendor can give more detailed info on a product - and explain its strengths - and how it sits (in relation to other products) then that adds a lot of value to a prospective buyer - especially if the info is accurate and true!

Doesn't happen often enough in my opinion - and at the end of the day - with the more sophisticated gear I think members here would appreciate detailed feedback and insights - even if it comes from the vendor selling the product

So usually I do not like reviewing my own products, especially if I enjoy them, as it could seem that I am pushing product.

But I have to say, this is by far the easiest cotton I have used (excluding my favor geekvape feather cotton, which is preloaded), ontop of that the flavor is amazing, clouds are large and just ticks all the boxes.

I tried this in my drop dead rda, with cloud faction aliens. Juices tried were dolce, ju long ice, pied piper sp iced orange, koncept xix pink man, koncept xix polley rolley, and koncept xix heisenberg.

Wonderful Shaun, will give it a go

Nothing wrong with going into detail on products you sell @Pho3niX90
The thing is that we know you are a vendor and are trying to sell the product, so we know where its coming from.

But

If a vendor can give more detailed info on a product - and explain its strengths - and how it sits (in relation to other products) then that adds a lot of value to a prospective buyer - especially if the info is accurate and true!

Doesn't happen often enough in my opinion - and at the end of the day - with the more sophisticated gear I think members here would appreciate detailed feedback and insights - even if it comes from the vendor selling the product

Your right @Silver, its a very good thing

Back