Tobh Atty Clone and maybe cloupor t5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lim

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I am going oversea next week. so I wana ask if any one is interested in getting the
Tobh Atty V2 Clone RDA
and Cloupor T5

The T5 is real one, like the one I am selling on my sales page, but

The max I can carry back is about 4 Cloupor. and 10 RDA if the package is reduced for the RDA.

RDA is about R150 including a glass driptip
xxAQeK2.jpg
sIp6uHg.jpg
ooDEujI.jpg
GbvqA6H.jpg
3V7iqhn.jpg
HcTSGzI.jpg
JtSbqMI.jpg

Cloupor t5 is about R900
MevjV17.jpg

Delivery charges to my place is around R100

(the above is calculated from the Rand exchange on 16/09)

yes yes, you can get cheaper ones... but do you trust the guys selling?
I have both of them with me, and who ever wana see the stuff can meet up with me (in JHB close to sandton)
to see the quality of the goods.

I think the Atty is good. and the T5 I have checked the code online and it is real.

because the delivery fee ( I am not going to china, so it is still international mail) so if the quantity is too small it not worthwhile to order.

Oh~ and if you wana tag along, and it indeed can proceed (with enough people) then I need R50 deposit to make sure you don't bail on me

AND~~ I am in Sandton, so I dont wana send to CT or DURBs if the payment if not upfront. So... sorry guys from far, it not gona be easy for you, but I have experienced Internet scam... so dont really wana try send stuff until I see the money. (best if you and I can deal face to face)

let me know, I am leaving next WED and will be back Mid Oct

Last edited:
Hi will be in jhb sand ton Monday afternoon I want tobh I'm staying at city lodge Katherine street can u meet me there please

Hi will be in jhb sand ton Monday afternoon I want tobh I'm staying at city lodge Katherine street can u meet me there please

The tobh in the pic is sold, sorry mate, but this is group buy for I go buy from asia next week. so if you interested, you can give me a small deposit as commitment and then I will bring the stuff back by mid oct for you

Hi

Can you just give me more info on were you getting the Nimbus from please :)

Hi

Can you just give me more info on were you getting the Nimbus from please :)
ha ha, sry dude, i am back already... so no more group buy... for the mean time until i find some one coming or i go again. but it is usually i buy one from a alibaba seller and verify the thing is good, that making is ok, then i come here ask group buy. i will not group buy stuff that is first time to me too. got reputation to uphold

I was under the impression that a group buy is a non-profit buy, and it is part of the rules of a group buy to share all information as in suppliers, prices, all relevant costs, etc. what you are mentioned above sounds more like a pre-order than a group buy.

You are absolutely spot on @Al3x

The rules of group buys entail that all information is shared openly with interested parties to ensure that no profit it being gained from the group buy.

My recommendation to @x56696e9b is that if you plan on a "group buy" in the future, you either share all the information with interested parties via the open forum, or you can purchase a couple and start a sale thread.
Although the second option will put you into a whole different kettle of fish as you'd come across as more of a reseller/drop shipper than a forum member trying to do a group buy.

ok, which part of the words i wrote say anything of me making profit?

did u even check the price i stated on top against the price on market? and i already wrote that part of this specific group buy is cheaper also because if i receive the stock in Asia, it is cheaper than i receive the stock in RSA.

and this

"
Ok, we are working on a more comprehensive set of rules. For now, only 2 rules:
  1. It must be not for profit.
  2. Totally transparent to all involved.
"

Which part does it say I have to send information to all "not" involved ? are you buying? did you order?

So stop coming here and question other people's intentions before you ask your self if you were committed !

When I was in Asia, and ask if people want to group buy, no one was interested, so now, I don't think any one has the right to ask me to reveal any information.

And I have some threads in Sales. so don't think I am bending the rules here.

when people is asking me while the group buy is still on,. Eg., the battery group buy, I did share the info

Now I am pissed because you are questioning my motives. so it not that I can not share the info, it I don't want to share the info to you two

with a reply like that bro, really???
yes i have checked the market value and your prices are market related and compared with prices being sold from a vendor ???
MODs and Admin need to step in, it is either a group buy or not.

Now now gentlemen

Pease calm down

Ofcouse it is "market related" BRO

I aint buying from a factory like you ! I wrote on top, I bought from alibaba. not a factory.

so the price is only slight cheaper than the price you are selling here because I am not making a profit, and there is less on postage and duties

I dont mind if admin step in here.

You never asked for the info, you started right at the point you questioning my motive. so don't tell me about my attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back