Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
#happyvapeoween

Hey Vape shops!!!!

Heres an idea - for Halloween next year hold a vapers Trick or treat. Vapers pay a small fee to be part of it and then they get sent a random flavour - could be an actual flavour or just a random concoction - all in unmarked bottles though - on Halloween we have to vape said random flavour which we recieved and leave a video of us trying it and saying weather it was a trick or a treat...

Whos with me?

Skyblue Vaping will be in for next year!

starts leaving an a couple of eggs on the roof now .. for my ingredients next yr :p

ooo I see Perfumers apprentice has a nice blue cheese.... thinking blue cheese and pumpkin

oooo a whole pie...good idea a touch of malic acid :)

the shops can keep track of who they send what and let us know afterwards what it was :)

the shops can keep track of who they send what and let us know afterwards what it was :)

Yeah I'm thinking of numbering them, then a few days after we post the numbers and the recipes that went with it

You know someone is going to get a boiled chicken with mustard and licorice

hahaha love it!!! Dammit I wish we could start now already :p

Hmmm maybe do a Christmas trick or treat :p

You know someone is going to get a boiled chicken with mustard and licorice
Meeeee!!!

I was so disappointed when the mustard and blackpepper flavor sold out eciggies. They are not restocking.
It took me a month or two to build up the courage to order, then when i had the courage, stock was out. Just my luck!

Yeah, health cabin only has Mustard flavour left in their savory flavours - but when the time comes to order from some of the other flavour sites, we will certainly throw in a few small samples of the more weird and wonderful flavours

what a great idea.... now my head is ticking.... do you think that.... 1) food colouring will be safe to vape, and 2) will it retain the colour?
I'm thinking green IrishCream flavour for St Patrick's... whahaha

what a great idea.... now my head is ticking.... do you think that.... 1) food colouring will be safe to vape, and 2) will it retain the colour?
I'm thinking green IrishCream flavour for St Patrick's... whahaha
That's a clever idea!!!!

Back