Twisp Vega

Resistance

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Sadly my Vega passed away suddenly.I noticed his health was not holding up well.
He would run down overnight and woke up tired and run down.
He was not very out and about alot.He basically stayed indoors most days.
I gave him a booster.Fully charged for the next few hours.
I unplugged him screwed on the atomiser and his heart failed.Total blank look on his face.
You will be sadly missed Vega.

That is very sad, @Resistance
I feel your pain :( Would love to hear more about it. Tell us your Vega story and send pics.

Also, keep on the look out for Vega deals.
Vega's legacy is strong ... I would not be surprised to see new and improved son of Vega in the foreseeable future. ;)

@HPBotha @Mic Lazzari
+/-6 months.was fully charged and the screen just went blank.will check when I get home.I just packed away the boxes the day before yesterday.

@HPBotha @Mic Lazzari
+/-6 months.was fully charged and the screen just went blank.will check when I get home.I just packed away the boxes the day before yesterday.

That does not sound right @Resistance ... I was expecting a much longer usage period. Please check your slip and see if it is still under warranty. Please check it and send me some pics if you don't mind. You really should have got MUCH more use out of it.

Itssss Aliiiiiveee!
It miraculously came to life when i plugged it back in the charger.iy didnt do that the day it died

Itssss Aliiiiiveee!
It miraculously came to life when I plugged it back in the charger.it didn't do that the day it died.

Last edited:
Vega has been on the whole night. I still notice the drop in voltage capacity. Its dropped from full to halfway in ten minutes and this morning to a quarter,but the main thing is its working for now.

Doing some high octane 24 mg -DL on temp controll.
Still working good just the lipo rundown issue but its ok for now.Good thing is the good counters the bad.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-759997423.jpg
    tmp-cam-759997423.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 16
@Mic Lazzari
I still have this issue with my vega. I have been to the head office store and was told to keep an eye on it.the problem I have is the lipo runs down with or without use. The other one we have has gone a month without use and still kept it's charge. I can't leave mine overnight else the lipo is dead in the morning. I really need this mod as my Luxottic suddenly stopped working.

@Mic Lazzari
I still have this issue with my vega. I have been to the head office store and was told to keep an eye on it.the problem I have is the lipo runs down with or without use. The other one we have has gone a month without use and still kept it's charge. I can't leave mine overnight else the lipo is dead in the morning. I really need this mod as my Luxottic suddenly stopped working.

Hi Resistance.
Sorry to hear this. It can be a number of factors unfortunately. Would need to take a look at it for you. But I doubt that it is something that can be rectified. Could be a problem that has creeped into the electronics, or a problem with the lipo itself. How long have you had it again? 12 months? more? Have tried reloading the firmware?

Hi Resistance.
Sorry to hear this. It can be a number of factors unfortunately. Would need to take a look at it for you. But I doubt that it is something that can be rectified. Could be a problem that has creeped into the electronics, or a problem with the lipo itself. How long have you had it again? 12 months? more? Have tried reloading the firmware?
I think sometime in March,but got this problem a while after and was told to keep an eye on it. The first time was when I got the software uppgraded and some time after that when I came to sort out a lock issue.

Back