Uwell Crown Tank with Commercial Coils

No, no, no....every vaper must have a bottle of Vodka! Not only for the coil cleaning, but it is the correct stuff to clean your new tanks with as well - see link below. And it gets rid of those cloying flavours left over in your tank when you want to refill with a new juice.

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-machinists-warning-about-new-tanks.t13738/
This is the first time I have hear this @Andre .....!!!! So glad that I have now because there is nothing worse than those cloying flavours hanging around in a newly filled tank! I'm def going to buy a bottle now.
Ive also never "cleaned my coils" I Just reuse and wait for the old flavour to disappear as I vape.

I also love my crown and went through the initial weird taste but now it vapes nicely! Still waiting for a chance to start on the cubis tank though..this tank has been too awesome and i dont wanna change tanks..:p

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

No, no, no....every vaper must have a bottle of Vodka! Not only for the coil cleaning, but it is the correct stuff to clean your new tanks with as well - see link below. And it gets rid of those cloying flavours left over in your tank when you want to refill with a new juice.

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/a-machinists-warning-about-new-tanks.t13738/
I use surgical spirits or rubbing alcohol.
Just take o rings off first because the alcohol tends to shrink o rings.

I also love my crown and went through the initial weird taste but now it vapes nicely! Still waiting for a chance to start on the cubis tank though..this tank has been too awesome and i dont wanna change tanks..:p

@Cobrali , I just couldn't do the Cubis.. Much to my disappointment.

Building coils :eek:
If you are in the sandton area and buy me coffee perhaps I'll introduce you to rebuilding. Otherwise ignore my posts :D

It's actually quite simple if you understand a few basics.

Knowledge dispels fear.

@Cobrali , I just couldn't do the Cubis.. Much to my disappointment.
Well i will get around to it once i place my order for the cubis rba's but i guess everyone has their own tank of choice. I have met ppl who love the tfv4 and recommended it but my friend @Lim said if i wanted flavour i should go for the crown..and so i did.

@Greg I agree with @Rob Fisher .... And Prep that coil big time... start on low watts when you start then slowly go up... Your first tank or so isn't going to taste right .. but persevere , it gets better :) Let us know what you think of it :)
Well well well! Cleaned the tank, primed the coil some more, filled her up and vaped through half the tank and now she is dropping flavor and clouds like its raining sweet banana toffee gumdrops!! :BIGHEHE: This is gonna be a good weekend! Thanks for the tips guys.

Well well well! Cleaned the tank, primed the coil some more, filled her up and vaped through half the tank and now she is dropping flavor and clouds like its raining sweet banana toffee gumdrops!! :BIGHEHE: This is gonna be a good weekend! Thanks for the tips guys.
Just don't use all your juice this weekend :D

If you are in the sandton area and buy me coffee perhaps I'll introduce you to rebuilding. Otherwise ignore my posts :D

It's actually quite simple if you understand a few basics.

Knowledge dispels fear.
I actually Am very near to the Sandton area and very near to a seattle coffee shop... I Might just take you up on your offer :D

Wooooooohhhoooooooo!!! Awesome :) what Juice you got in her?

Wooooooohhhoooooooo!!! Awesome :) what Juice you got in her?
Its a banana toffee, got it from Steven from Budget vapes... I definitely recommend it. he is somewhere on the forum and not sure if is still running but he has a special for 3 X 30ml juice (your choice of flavor) and one extra 30ml lime for R300.00!! you can go wrong..

Its a banana toffee, got it from Steven from Budget vapes... I definitely recommend it. he is somewhere on the forum and not sure if is still running but he has a special for 3 X 30ml juice (your choice of flavor) and one extra 30ml lime for R300.00!! you can go wrong..
Cool, Ill google and see if I come-up with his website

The Crown is also my best vape so far. I have many juices in my rotation, some for the past 6 months.....I thought these were great in the FeV.

But the flavour in the Crown is so much better! I bought a second one.

The FeV is more of a workhorse and will still be my companion for the travelling . But at home, in the evenings, it is pure enjoyment to blow huge clouds with lots of flavour.

Last edited:
Tota
The Crown is also my best vape so far. I have many juices in my rotation, some for the past 6 months.....I thought these were great in the FeV.

But the flavour in the Crown is so much better! I bought a second one.

The FeV is more of a workhouse and will still be my companion for the travelling . But at home, in the evenings, it is pure enjoyment to blow huge clouds with lots of flavour.
totally agree @Tom and that's how I feel amount my Subtank mini too :)

Back