ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I finally got an answer from the guys (Mitch) at Vicious Ant and they will be supplying bottom feed Cyclones to Indy Vape in Indianapolis towards the end of June. I will be getting a couple and wondered if anyone else wants one? I have no idea how much they are gonna cost but I guess around $90-$110.

These are really scarce so when they come online I'm going to get a couple for myself so if you want one let me know.

Let me know if you want a standard BF Cyclone or a BF Cyclone with AFC and if you want a Fusion Drip tip.

I will contact Indy Vape and see just what stock they are getting and if they have prices.

fusion-drip-tip-for-cyclone-and-cyclope.jpeg

Last edited:
So that I am clear here, this is only going to work on an LP Reo?

So that I am clear here, this is only going to work on an LP Reo?
The standard bf Cyclone works on the standard Reo. Only when you fit the AFC (which replaces the cap of the standard Cyclone) that you need a LP Reo.

I must say, I'm questioning the quality of the cyclones after the last buy.

That's why I'm talking to Vicious Ant DIRECT! I don't do clones! And it certainly appears that the ones we got are not originals.

That's why I'm talking to Vicious Ant DIRECT! I don't do clones! And it certainly appears that the ones we got are not originals.
Just weird that Jay we were asking about the originals from VA couldn't confirm if it was originals or not? Weird. Anyway, if the AFC's are legit and original good quality VA RDA's, I might get one.

Just weird that Jay we were asking about the originals from VA couldn't confirm if it was originals or not? Weird. Anyway, if the AFC's are legit and original good quality VA RDA's, I might get one.

I didn't realise that Jay was from VA? That's a bit of a worry. :confused:

I would be in for a afc cap however my bf doesnt fit my reo as it stands

Im in for bf with afc IF ORIGINAL . do you know of any other drip tip that will fit it?

The bottom feed Cyclone is going to be available in the next 1-2 weeks on a UK site for 39.99 Pounds
which is around R730.

http://e-cigz.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=302

They also have the AFC (Air Flow Control) which unfortunately comes bundled with a standard cyclone for 57.99 Pounds which is R1,050.

http://e-cigz.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=44&products_id=329

I will be placing a pre-order tomorrow morning if anyone wants to share shipping.

Group buy from the UK so far is just myself and @andro for a BF Cyclone.

I'm hoping to hear from Indy Vapes in the US to see if we can get the Fusion tips and the AFC and will give it a day or so for them to answer... otherwise I will just order the standard BF from the UK.

Back