Vape Mob - Retailer Reviews

Hein510

Creator of Ohm1 Eliquid range
LV

Awards
What an refreshing experience to actually walk into a vape shop!

All the other places I have gone to sells from their home and all though there's nothing wrong with that you still get the feeling that you're invading someones privacy and then you just wanna get in grab what you can and get out!

Walking into VapeMob this morning was so nice, counter stocked with some of the mods I have wanted to see in a long time and friendly assistance from the lady behind it! Could pick up stuff and look and feel and just get lost in what you're holding! iTaste 134 is even better looking and feeling than what I thought it would be! Gotta save up for that one!

Got me some wire and wick so let the DIY coil building begin on my Protank 2!!! SUPER NANO COIL TIME!!!

THANX VAPEMOB! see you guys soon for some more stuff!

Great to hear. Next time get them to join our forum as a reseller. Saw that ITaste 134 at our Vape Meet. Awesome thing.

What an refreshing experience to actually walk into a vape shop!

All the other places I have gone to sells from their home and all though there's nothing wrong with that you still get the feeling that you're invading someones privacy and then you just wanna get in grab what you can and get out!

Walking into VapeMob this morning was so nice, counter stocked with some of the mods I have wanted to see in a long time and friendly assistance from the lady behind it! Could pick up stuff and look and feel and just get lost in what you're holding! iTaste 134 is even better looking and feeling than what I thought it would be! Gotta save up for that one!

Got me some wire and wick so let the DIY coil building begin on my Protank 2!!! SUPER NANO COIL TIME!!!

THANX VAPEMOB! see you guys soon for some more stuff!

nice feedback Hein.
You could perhaps consider posting this under the section for retailer reviews.
I agree with your sentiments regarding a physical vape shop - it's always great to be able to touch and feel before you buy.

Aah, as if by magic, this all appeared in this section ;-)

Is that the magic wand of @Matthee?
Thank you kindly ;-)

I agree , I've bought from peoples houses and ordered online which is cool ,but i went to Vapemob and it was really nice to be able to look at stuff properly and see the range in a professional environment .

The unfortunate problem with a store though is that prices tend to go up. I find that although VapeMOB do offer quality products there prices are a bit higher than others supplying the same line of product.

The unfortunate problem with a store though is that prices tend to go up. I find that although VapeMOB do offer quality products there prices are a bit higher than others supplying the same line of product.

That is true, but their prices is actually not to bad! Vapemob has the 134 for R999 and then B-Square in Maitland , which is also a nice shop if you are looking at getting anything Innokin, sells it for like R1299

Problem with places selling from their houses is they don't keep mods and bigger vaping gear, and I can understand that, working from home is basically checking out the market and see if there is a buck or two to be made, so they keep on selling starter kits and Evods (love it still) and coils as its small and cheap and it sell quick, Vape Africa stocks some vaping gear a little bigger like the Protank 2 that I bought, but they wont invest in a 134 cause they're scared to sit with it for 6 months, smaller stuff sells and liquid sells quick.

That is true, but their prices is actually not to bad! Vapemob has the 134 for R999 and then B-Square in Maitland , which is also a nice shop if you are looking at getting anything Innokin, sells it for like R1299

Been meaning to pop past B-Square , what's it like ?

Been meaning to pop past B-Square , what's it like ?
Very nice place! They only do Innokin and Liqua though! Had a SVD, Coolfire 1 and 2, a 134, Vtr and some MVP's, also have the full range of i30 products and coils (i30, 30S and 30B). i30S and B is going for round about R259

and of course the smaller VV V3 and iClear16's

I think a physical shop is always nice - but then we can expect higher prices - that is the price we must pay for that.

Also, on the issue of starter kits versus higher end gear - I think it's the starter kits that sell the most - thats where the money is being made in my opinion - at least now while vaping is growing ;-)

Last edited:
@Hein510 we want to see photos of your coil build!
Tried to take photos but my crackberry don't wanna take close up pics!!! ok so I took a 1mm wick, clamped it and started to wrap it, 4 wraps, then gave the wick some slack twisted it back and wrapped another 4 wraps coming back, so its like a duel coil (2 coils next to each other) running in series. PROBLEM! works like biatch! making lots of vapor! think running a 1.8Ohm is to low, either it burns when I put extra wick in and you have to do quick 2 second vapes or I take some of the wick out and it gurgles and the taste is good until you swallow a drop! Running it at 3.3V on my Twist battery inside a Protank2! Have to say I need to get me a RBA or RDA cause damn its fine coiling to fit inside a Evod coil!

Oh WOW ,what an awesome shop. Went to VapeMob today and I was very impressed. Their setup is clean, well organised and a treat for a vape crazy dude. Bought a Drunker RBA that vapes like a machine and some juices, namely, Ecto Plasm and Rud Bull. Nice flavors, the ecto has a kind of Pineapple tinge.

Also got a 1300MAH VapeMob VV battery, just charging it now but it looks like a beast. I was very impressed with the friendly service and the mellow vibe. Will definitely be buying from them in the future. They say they will soon be getting in some Kanthal as well. All in all, this was my first vape shop experience and it was cool.

Oh WOW ,what an awesome shop. Went to VapeMob today and I was very impressed. Their setup is clean, well organised and a treat for a vape crazy dude. Bought a Drunker RBA that vapes like a machine and some juices, namely, Ecto Plasm and Rud Bull. Nice flavors, the ecto has a kind of Pineapple tinge.

Also got a 1300MAH VapeMob VV battery, just charging it now but it looks like a beast. I was very impressed with the friendly service and the mellow vibe. Will definitely be buying from them in the future. They say they will soon be getting in some Kanthal as well. All in all, this was my first vape shop experience and it was cool.

Fatima is pretty friendly and she herself loves to learn everything about vaping and has started building her own coils as well.

Please post a full review on the drunken RBA (I am quite interested in getting one for myself)

They will be moving shop very soon to next to the BP garage on the corner of Wetton Road and Rosmead Avenue. Not quite sure as to when the move is happening but according to Fatima it will be soon.

I have the 1300mah VV battery and it is really quite a qaulity product. They should be getting some new stock in this month sometime (Fatima was telling me).

Where is the place ? Do you have an address?
Store: 23 Rotherfield Road, Unit 1 Plumstead.
Cape Town
Western Cape
Hours: Mon- Fri: 9am- 6pm
Sat: 9am- 4pm
GPS: -34.016335,18.477759

Where is the place ? Do you have an address?
Sorry Andro I was hooked on the rugby while vaping a mean Ecto Plasm. But BhavZ has the address spot on. Cool shop you will dig it, and their prices are mellow.

I ordered online from vapeMOB this week. I was extremely happy with the service, the site is well laid out although the R50 off voucher did not work (It had apparently expired). The processing and delivery of the order was quick and exact. The communication in regards to the progress of the order was excellent and that is a rarity in SA.IMAG0146.jpg
I got these drip tips and two of their juices. I am perfectly happy with the tips, but I cannot in clear conscience recommend the juices (Quick review in the E-Liquid reviews section.)

Overall, it was a very pleasant experience and I would happily buy hardware from them again.

The processing and delivery of the order was quick and exact. The communication in regards to the progress of the order was excellent and that is a rarity in SA.

Yip I also enjoyed the service and my other purchases... and the personal email I got checking to see I was happy! Great service levels! I just never had the heart to say I hated his juice... but I really should have at the time.

I bought the following from vapemob

Sony vtc5 batteries
Drip tips
Drip tip insulator
Wall adaptor
And T'Bac Mob premium eliquid

A big thank you to @Chop007 and his team for the time and patience with helping my order along. They are very kind and helpful.

Everything came in good order, and much earlier than i expected! THANK YOU :)

All have been wrapped neatly and secured well. I would have wished for the drip tips to be in a little zip lock bag, but thats no biggie.
The eliquid was presented very attractively with all information and ingredients clearly listed.

I am happy about the service from VapeMob and i will recommend this retailer, in fact a friend of mine just placed his order today after my recommendation.

Thank you.

Have only experienced good service from VapeMOB. Will continue supporting them.

I Have done a lot of business with vapemob over the last few months and too date, not 1 Problem with service, delivery or quality of products. I rate them 12 out of 10. :)

Thanks all for the kind words and to @Bonez007 for this awesome review!

We love knowing our customers are Vaping Happily.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!:)

Agreed, VapeMob has set the bar very high as far as service is concerned, well done guys

Back