VapeClub - Bottom Fed Atomics now in stock

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
For convenience sake I have modified a few additional Atomic RDAs and these can now be ordered directly from the website here

I'm using mine which I bought from Vape Club as well, with the Reo. It's a match made in heaven :rock:

If anyone is on the fence about buying an atomic for their Reo, I say do it!
This is a superb atty , capable of top notch flavour and really nice clouds. Plus it fits the reo perfectly :rock:

If anyone is on the fence about buying an atomic for their Reo, I say do it!
This is a superb atty , capable of top notch flavour and really nice clouds. Plus it fits the reo perfectly :rock:

Even for mouth to lungers @Yiannaki ?

The next batch of Atomics have arrived. These units include the drip tip now and do not have the 0.5mm protruding center pin at the bottom which may make for a more flush fit. Pricing remains the same and include the bf modification, find them here

Here is a photo taken by me.
Atomic-new.jpg

The next batch of Atomics have arrived. These units include the drip tip now and do not have the 0.5mm protruding center pin at the bottom which may make for a more flush fit. Pricing remains the same and include the bf modification, find them here

View attachment 13743
Tempting!! This is one seriously awesome atty :rock: I almost think I prefer it over the cyclone afc!

View attachment 13743

Great photo @JakesSA !

View attachment 13743

Wow, that drip tip looks awesome! I want 1!

Back