VapeClub - iStick Pico Kit and Red/Black RX200 now in stock

@JakesSA

Overnight delivery is r100 , is there free delivery when spending a certain amount ?

L8ter

Its actually R55 night for overnight delivery, countrywide, please try to get your order in before 13:00 though .. I see the website still refers to R100 for Aramex but that is no longer an option.

Good morning @JakesSA , any RBA available for the Melo 3 Mini atomiser ?
It uses the same EC coils as the previous version which is the Atlantis/Triton style one. I remember seeing a rebuildable coil at some point but that's not quite the same as an rba ..

Found it.

MELO_2_RBA_Head_02.jpg

When I saw this on the @SirVape site today, my heart strings ripped at my deepest desire to grab this. I feel like just getting one tomorrow, but I have spent so much already this month. Let's see if I can resist the 3 km ride tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

When I saw this on the @SirVape site today, my heart strings ripped at my deepest desire to grab this. I feel like just getting one tomorrow, but I have spent so much already this month. Let's see if I can resist the 3 km ride tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Do it. You wont regret it. Black and silver...

Do it. You wont regret it. Black and silver...
@OnePowerfulCorsa

How is the airflow adjustment capabilities on the Melo III tank? Do you think it would work for MTL (with the 0.5 ohm coils / the Target 0.9 ohm coils that also seem to fit or the ECR rebuildable coil at around 0.7 / 0.8 ohms)? I usually prefer wide open lung hits with as much airflow as I can get on a tank, but I do like MTL now and then and I'm interested in whether this tank will be able to provide that

The airflow control doesn't close off the airflow as much to allow a proper MTL hit. Still possible but not as stiff as closing off most other sub-ohm tanks. I have not tried the 0.5ohm coil as I prefer the 0.3ohm so you may have a better chance of MTL with a 0.5ohm or 0.9ohm coil.

The airflow control doesn't close off the airflow as much to allow a proper MTL hit. Still possible but not as stiff as closing off most other sub-ohm tanks. I have not tried the 0.5ohm coil as I prefer the 0.3ohm so you may have a better chance of MTL with a 0.5ohm or 0.9ohm coil.
Thanks very much for the info!

Back