Vapeclub - Sigelei 30w - Pre-order Yours Now!

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
VapeClub is happy to announce that we are going to stock the Sigelei 30W electronic mods and we would like to offer this mod at the pre-order price of R1330 to our customers.

Note that there is no minimum participation requirement on this offer and we will try to keep the pre-order offer open till the end of the month. Our supplier has indicated however that there is a lot of interest in this product and the offer may close earlier if the supplier runs out of stock before then so be quick if you can!

Latest expected arrival date is 7-8 July IF the offer stays open till month end.

If you are interested, please place your order here ...

Last edited:
See there is now a Sigelei 35W (26650 / 4200 mAh)!

signed up for one, now the 8th is seeming further and further away

There is a distinct chance that the supplier may run out of stock and this pre-order will close early. If so, we may have these units a lot earlier ..

woohoo, aaag but then i still have to wait for my stillare, but am still super excited

Nice one, but I'll give it a skip this time. Wonder when Sigelei will come out with a device with the SX350

Think I've got enough power to power a 60W light bulb now if I connect them all together.

There are pics of the Sigelei 35W floating about, but it is in the larger 26650 tube. Looks completely different to the current range.

I have 4 units pre-ordered so far, if you are interested and waiting for month end please indicate so on this thread so I can reserve a unit for you tomorrow? Just concerned the supplier runs out of stock. :)

@JakesSA I might have a guy at the office interested in one. I'll just ask him tomorrow to confirm first.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Received my 30w today and this thing is sick, just perfect

Thanx to vape Club, @JakesSA and @VapeGrrl you guys rock

Back