VapeClub - SMOK TF-RDTA and Wismec Theorem RDTA

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
From our latest bag of goodies comes the Wismec Theorem which again puts a new spin on dripper decks modified to accept liquid reservoir tanks. I must say though those long wicks look suspicious to me and I'll have to first put it to the chain vape test to see if it'll work for me.. o_O Theorems are going for R460 and you can find 'em here

SMOK took a different approach with the TF-RDTA tank on top and dripper deck at the bottom allowing for much shorter wicking requirements. It implements a juice hole closing feature and the awesome top fill design seen on the TFV4 and the awesome, Griffin slaying, TF-RTA (which is also back in stock btw). The TF-RDTA also has cyclops style airholes allowing air feed directly from the side over the coils. Now this one looks promising, which one to test first?? Choice, choices ...

The TF-RDTA comes in black and stainless, priced from R470 and are available here

Love your descriptions @JakesSA
Thanks

You also hav the Smok TF RTA. Wich is better, the TF rdta or the TF rta? Need to know coz i wanna order one from you

Dammit! Where was this post last week when I ordered the TF-RDTA from China :-@
R470 is an excellent price for this RDTA, it's actually very close to what I paid. When I looked at local suppliers I only found the TF-RTA which isn't the same.

/note to self, check with Vapeclub before buying from China!

So what one is better? TF RDTA or TF RTA

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So what one is better? TF RDTA or TF RTA

TF-RDTA is better, bigger deck, better airflow and 5ml capacity

Will let u know once I built it. Have the tf-rta, love it. Tf-rdta on the way

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

@MorneW please do share pics when you get it. My RDTA is on the ship right now and it will still be another week or 2.

It is quite bizarre seeing the coils through the air holes on a tank ..
tf-rdta-s2-tank-7small.jpg

Ill take the TF-RDTA. Im ordering a black one right now from VAPE CLUB

Here is my favourite reviewer's video on the subject, including build tutorial ..

Back