VapeClub - Stock just in - OBS Crius V3, RX200s

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Our last shipment for 2015 has been loaded up and all reservations shipped off. We are also very excited to now stock the new OBS Crius V3 with Velocity styled build deck.

I've not yet had a chance to build one but this does look like an awesome deck with loads of coil space which should be a very welcome change for the TC nickel purists and large coil builders alike.
Find them here ..

The RX200s are also back in stock in both colours and the Samsung 25Rs are also fully replenished so I have created a battery combo to go with them, here

Last edited:
Morning Jakes
You got a black crius in stock

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just bought a silver one from Jake's now i got three..

All other tanks have been put out to pasture

Will wait for the black ones to be in stock again before I take the plunge (my pocket thanks you!!!) :D

Our last shipment for 2015 has been loaded up and all reservations shipped off. We are also very excited to now stock the new OBS Crius V3 with Velocity styled build deck.

I've not yet had a chance to build one but this does look like an awesome deck with loads of coil space which should be a very welcome change for the TC nickel purists and large coil builders alike.
Find them here ..

The RX200s are also back in stock in both colours and the Samsung 25Rs are also fully replenished so I have created a battery combo to go with them, here
that's a very nice deal on the RX200 with the batteries

that's a very nice deal on the RX200 with the batteries
I agree. Been going back n forth to their website trying to decide whether I should take the plunge and buy it. Best deal I've seen so far

Just a heads up @JakesSA, when choosing a bundle it says "out of stock". This happens on all the bundles.
848512e6cd1537a92989092d7a345232.jpg

Sent from my D5103 using Tapatalk

Thx I'll take a look, black is out of stock but there should be a few white left.

Hey Buddy @JakesSA , do you guys by any chance have stock of the RX200 in black? Really wanting one of these. Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@waja09, they are currently sitting about 10 kms, as the crow flies, from where I am right now, should be a lot closer tomorrow .. ;)

Apparently it's not relevant how crows fly, delays still happen, stock should be with us tomorrow..

Back