VapeClub - The demise of the mod that ruled them all .. at least for a while

JakesSA

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Pioneer4You informed us today that the IPV2 will be discontinued in favour of the 60 watts IPV2S (60 watt) unit and that this week is the last week of production for them. This explains why our sales rep there has been hesitant to commit on the next order. :(

This makes me feel rather melancholy as it was the first 50W device that we sold and, I think, the first commercial 50W device to reach these shores. It was also our most popular device at a stage and we were amongst the first to release them, worldwide. I remember getting enquiries from places as far as Portugal and the States for these. In my opinion it set the stage for high powered variable wattage devices that could directly compete with mechs and heralded a new era for electronic mods ... and they didn't cost US$250 either.

Rock on IPV, I guess to me you will always be the one mod that ruled them all! :rock:

Last edited:
We hope too but we still negotiating on price (read arguing). The Sigelei units look like better value for money at the moment.

Yes they both use the Sx330 range, although the IPVs will now only be available in the software upgradeable version. Sigelei still use the non upgradeable version afaik ..

Back